North American Duel Server [NA_Duel]

Users who are viewing this thread

Unban appeal: please
Banned under name: MachinePropa_gator

No idea why I was banned or by who. Several people were banned all at once. Didn't see any chat warning or anything. Wasn't breaking any rules.

I play this server a lot, great duel practice, best ping for my location. Please unban, thanks.

In the future please post on this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,364150.120.html

You've been unbanned and the offending admin is being put in time out

So I play Na duel a lot but about two days ago it just vanished from my favorites list and off the internet I refreshed multiply times then nothing... The next day same thing then I uninstalled Mount&Blade Warband then reinstalled today ... I saw Na duel pop up after refreshing a bunch I tried to connect said unable to connect to server then it vanished again WHAT DO I DO

balek555 said:
So I play Na duel a lot but about two days ago it just vanished from my favorites list and off the internet I refreshed multiply times then nothing... The next day same thing then I uninstalled Mount&Blade Warband then reinstalled today ... I saw Na duel pop up after refreshing a bunch I tried to connect said unable to connect to server then it vanished again WHAT DO I DO

The server could have been down. Just try another day.

Name of which you we're banned under: Ensiferi AElfred
GUID: Cant tell yah
Which admin banned you: Fred
Why you we're banned: I beat him in a duel then left, upon reentry 40 minutes ago he called me a fag, i said "whats up" and he asked if i knew manry, I asked if should, i was then kicked, i rejoined and said "i guess this is what happens when you beat someone here" he said "you beat me then left the server and refused to rematch which is acting toxic" he kicked me again, on reentry he told me i would be permabanned if i came back on today then kicked me, i rejoined and was permabanned, ive been playing this game for 6 years the only server thats ever banned me for winning a fight was the unicorns server this is ridiculous.
Why you think you should be unbanned: All I did was win a duel ive been in clans with most of yall even, i was in tK with Heat

Back
Top Bottom