Noldor relations after founding Ebony Gauntlet chapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys, before founding the Ebouny Gauntlet chapter I had 45 relations with noldor, now I have 25, but I've lost access to their city and I cannot seem to be able to attack them, and I cannot make comments about their ears to that guy in their city.

How can I regain access to Elcrai if I can? How can drop relations with noldor?

You need to have 30+ relations to see that castle again.
If you want drop more relations, you can found another two KoEG, but I prefer to drop relation by founding the chapter of RoCC, at least it doesnt cost your gem.

There are 3 books you can read and reading any will get you enough relations to see their castle again.

Each travelling pendler has 1? or maybe both of them have both, and the third is in Laria in the chest in the lord hall. If you are the city owner you can access the chest and take it.

Each book will raise your relations by 10. Additionally, capturing their unique spawns and releasing them (they won't spawn again) will get you 10 relations each. You can also let your lords fight noldor patrols and call for a feast so they drop the noldor in your fief, allowing you to take them and release them for +1 relations for each prisoner.

Yber said:
Each travelling pendler has 1? or maybe both of them have both, and the third is in Laria in the chest in the lord hall. If you are the city owner you can access the chest and take it.

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Books -> The last 3 in the list, you can check who has them

MArixor100 said:
he probably doesn't want to drop more relations ;p, you can raise them by reading specific books, or helping them in battle

Add to that capturing them and releasing. 1 relation point per noldor freed.

Yeah capturing and releasing is the main way to up the relations from beggining, but after you get them to friendly its hard to lure them to lords for easy autocalc battle

Back
Top Bottom