Noble Bow through marriage...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tommy121

Recruit
Hi there,
I am playing Beta branch 1.42 and been marrying women i am almost certainly used to have a noble bow equipped which you could 'borrow' from them. Have they been removed from potential noble wives? Ive tried 3 nobles in Khuzait and 2 in Aserai. Arwa, Yana, etc, I am almost 100% sure used to have noble bows.

Thank you.

Arwa definitely used to have one. Mod Keys Royal armoury gives access to both noble bows @ 280k each. Alternatively enable cheat mode for one. My current play through is around day 450ish and not even seen a steppe war bow let alone a noble bow

Poor girls :sad:
They think they're being married by men who loves them, yet all they really want from them is their bows :sad:

Poor girls :sad:
They think they're being married by men who loves them, yet all they really want from them is their bows :sad:

Funny that. Borte of the Khuzait (I forget which clan) stated during our courting that she didn't love me but was prepared to marry anyway for the good of the realm or something like that. Therefore, I had no issues ridding her of her Noble Bow.

Back
Top Bottom