No way to level up a Companions Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

And companions that are warriors should stop crying when you kill village people. So silly that they are "rude fighters" and then they come running "my lord please don't kill people, let's give them flowers"… freaking hippies! :iamamoron:

And companions that are warriors should stop crying when you kill village people. So silly that they are "rude fighters" and then they come running "my lord please don't kill people, let's give them flowers"… freaking hippies! :iamamoron:
they should include warriors that will not care about you killing/pillaging but they should still keep warriors who do care about that kind of stuff. A lot of knights (which were the most famous warriors) considered it dishonorable to kill innocents or prisoners (just look up the battle of Agincourt on wikipedia for instance).

I think the big problem with leveling is allocating those damned focus points.. at release of BL i was grinding this one handed skill.. i killed perhaps 100-200 in tournaments and wars combined...
I had to learn the hard way that tournaments dont give EXP and besides that i had no focus point in one handed... then I found out i was learning the skill with 0.07x efficiency or something...

I put 2 focus points and suddenly i was learning with something like 7x efficiency the same applies to compagnons which allocate all their focus points in useless things like bow &crossbows& throwing. you only need 1 of those not all 3!!

Yeah pillaging villages don't make much sense to me. You want good healthy peasants that like you when you conquer the castle/city :grin:
And they really don't have a lot to give (or to take from them)...

Back
Top Bottom