Resolved No starving when sieging a castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi first of all, love the game great work :smile:.
I have a point of feedback :smile:.
- I'm not sure if its ment to be, but when i siege a castle and they dont have any food left (even a couple of days later) the number of soldiers is not going down.

Keep up the great work :smile:.

greetings,

Goes down for me though, I took castles without fighting this way :grin:
But it requires time, you need to stay besieging for days and they'll drop.
Most of the time you'll we swarmed by ennemies before this happens though

Hi first of all, love the game great work :smile:.
I have a point of feedback :smile:.
- I'm not sure if its ment to be, but when i siege a castle and they dont have any food left (even a couple of days later) the number of soldiers is not going down.

Keep up the great work :smile:.

greetings,

+1

Experienced the same at every siege.

Edit: Playing on 1.2.0 (Beta).

Can confirm this, in native patch 1.1.0.226038 - I usually bait armies by starting a siege, no matter how long I let the siege go on for defenders didn't die of starvation for me.

Goes down for me though, I took castles without fighting this way :grin:
But it requires time, you need to stay besieging for days and they'll drop.
Most of the time you'll we swarmed by ennemies before this happens though
Thnx, so sometimes it does happend and sometimes not.
For me when their foodlevel was on 0 days, i waited for like 3 of 4 days and still nothing happend.
But hopefully next time it will :smile:

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom