No servers appearing

Users who are viewing this thread

loppolh

Sergeant at Arms
Basically, In NW I have the incorrect cd key error (Tried everything) and in other modules I get no servers coming up. My game is up to date and all.
Help.

Excuse me but si That new for you? I mean, before you were able to see all servers Right? Because since theend of afternoon i.m no more able to find ANY server ( iwas able 1 hour before that sht). I CAN only find Like 6 servers all empty and only on native...

I had to restart my game to fix it. But yeah it happens from time to time, usually waiting solves the problem. It's a problem with the main taleworlds server I think.

MaHuD said:
I had to restart my game to fix it. But yeah it happens from time to time, usually waiting solves the problem. It's a problem with the main taleworlds server I think.
I don't think the main taleworlds server is the problem because not all the people have this issue with the servers not showing.

In the past it was confirmed that some of the problems with the authorization key were because of the server.
Of course this is not always the case since your own router, firewall and your ISP have a say in the matter as well.

Back
Top Bottom