No patch today....

Users who are viewing this thread

Sadly with the last patch I can't play anymore and need an update :sad: keep crashing in every battle
feel you on this one, tho my pc vga is on the minimume that is if i can consider intel hd 4000 one, hope they tweak the game for the lower ends tho aside from that the ram and i7 helps to press play lol

After switching to the beta my game crashed on launch, now I opt out of it and the game still crashes. I'm guessing I'm gonna need another update to fix that.

I actually haven't had this issue yet even if i continued a save from 1.0.0, but TW wrote that upgrading to beta could make your experience worse.
But again, it's risky in EA, which we ofcourse are aware of.
I'm not staying on one save for too long. I usually start a new game after a patch, just to be sure theres no bugs dragging with me from the last patch.

Same. Looks like we have to start over, the old save not compatible

Why is my game I have running since 1.02 and been playing more or less continously not having that prob? Did you do anything special? Where are you in the game/what did you do? I was vassal for a long time, now did the main quest, now have my kingdom and some mercenaries. Not any indication of anything going badly since any patch.

I actually haven't had this issue yet even if i continued a save from 1.0.0, but TW wrote that upgrading to beta could make your experience worse.

Of course lol, if you have a save that in any way came in contact with the beta or something of that kind than be sure to expect problems.

Back
Top Bottom