Resolved No Game at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I have this issue where when I load the game I only have the options I have on the Menu are Options, Credits and Exit game, I do not have any way to start a new game otr load a saved game. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled verify the files in steam. It is like this with and version. Also I edited the engine_config.txt to enable the safely exited and choose the NO option when reloading the game. Nothing has worked please help. I have a screenshot but I am not sure how to upload that here

I have this issue where when I load the game I only have the options I have on the Menu are Options, Credits and Exit game, I do not have any way to start a new game otr load a saved game. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled verify the files in steam. It is like this with and version. Also I edited the engine_config.txt to enable the safely exited and choose the NO option when reloading the game. Nothing has worked please help. I have a screenshot but I am not sure how to upload that here
Missing Menu Buttons
  • Deleting the “LauncherData.xml” file located at “C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs". The game will create a new one when launching again.

Back
Top Bottom