No Funeral cut scene for my old beloved companion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Beta 1.2

My long term companion and kingdom's doctor, Gyn Willowbark, just died of old age. A shock to us all ! A message popped up and ... that's it ! No funeral video clip, no crying, no nashing of teeth, no coffin dancers .. nothing !

Please could we have a short video clip, of beloved companions being rested in the earth ? What do you think, it it necessary ?

Beta 1.2

My long term companion and kingdom's doctor, Gyn Willowbark, just died of old age. A shock to us all ! A message popped up and ... that's it ! No funeral video clip, no crying, no nashing of teeth, no coffin dancers .. nothing !

Please could we have a short video clip, of beloved companions being rested in the earth ? What do you think, it it necessary ?
+1

Agreed. But alot more then a videoclip should be added. Not to mention chosing what weapons the soldier should be burried with. If you have a fief it should be a feast and stopp to all trade. Make it something grand and special. A memorial place where one could revisit the fallen.

Agreed. But alot more then a videoclip should be added. Not to mention chosing what weapons the soldier should be burried with. If you have a fief it should be a feast and stopp to all trade. Make it something grand and special. A memorial place where one could revisit the fallen.

+1

Excellent idea but I'm not sure if devs want players to create their own land marks (fixtures on the map) ?? Seems taboo ? I want watch towers .. but

+1

Excellent idea but I'm not sure if devs want players to create their own land marks (fixtures on the map) ?? Seems taboo ? I want watch towers .. but
Don´t need to be own land. Can just be the village the wanderer came from. Graveyards are really missing seen as too how many die each day.

Every time a leader visits a grave of a fallen companion, and leaves flowers or stuff, moral in the entire army rises by 1, attitudes of other companion increases by ?? .. 10 ?

in general there needs to be additional festivals and feasts;

funerals, weddings, uh equivalents to like baptisms, naming-days, etc. (celebrating a successful birth), uh coming-of-age-ceremonies when the kid turns 13-15.
these should all be branches of "public event" that lords might be invited to or "need" to attend or risk losing status or influence/traits.

Back
Top Bottom