New Talera signatures project

Users who are viewing this thread

As the old signatures of Talera (the scenery ones) are currently outdated, and we only have one new signature of running ferons, it come to me why not have a public project of making these signatures. i'll start the first one with this image. Can anyone make a sig out of this picture.

http://yfrog.com/0zmb30p

I gave it a shot - But since all I can do is play around with the brightness, crop and add text, it ain't really much. And it might be a bit too large. In other words, I effed up the stunning screenshot you took. Sorry 'bout that.  :neutral:

I did not take that screenshot, a person doing videos on mod took it and i stumbled upon it. And asked permission to use his screenshot.

nice try though, i can't take this on personally because i'm expected to produce textures instead of sigs :lol:

Plus I'm thinking bout working on that as well, after i finish texturing the current stock of stuff i have.

I think that sig would look better, if it said, "I've been raping and pillaging villages since you were a wee pup boy! What have you done?"

what do you guys think :grin:

3508jn9.jpg

I could make it bigger or smaller or change anything! I appreciate this mod so I figured I'd give it a go :grin:

a lot better... but what's the pixelated boxes at the sides?

That said, i sense you have a load of creativity.... so i'll try to get more epic screenies from the mod and post em here

.... after my sub exams are finished though

Back
Top Bottom