Resolved New skirmish map constant crashing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Arglaxx

Hello, ever since 1.5.0 came out, each time the new Port at Omor map loads for me, I usually have around 10 seconds before I always get a frozen game and a crash with the following message:

D3d_device_context/.>map at rglGpu_device::device_texture Failed!The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use getdeviceremoved reason to determine the appropriate action. Last executed marker only supported with nvidia gpus and win10.

PC Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
AMD RX 580 8gb
16gb RAM
Game installed on an SSD

UPDATE:
Now I cannot play anything at all actually, I crash as soon as I enter any gamemode. Neither the old one or the latest 26th august driver works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, ever since 1.5.0 came out, each time the new Port at Omor map loads for me, I usually have around 10 seconds before I always get a frozen game and a crash with the following message:

D3d_device_context/.>map at rglGpu_device::device_texture Failed!The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use getdeviceremoved reason to determine the appropriate action. Last executed marker only supported with nvidia gpus and win10.

PC Specs:
Ryzen 5 3600
AMD RX 580 8gb
16gb RAM
Game installed on an SSD

glad I am not alone, I am having similar crashes on every map

Well I have uploaded but I've no idea what that number is, but I have managed to stop the crashing everywhere by limiting my fps to 60. Not ideal but if it works it works.

Back
Top Bottom