[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

I stand corrected, today I was able to download it from the link in the previous message! :mrgreen:
But the mod is still in the developing world?

Sayd Ûthman said:
It's not dead, I am very busy with real life stuff and Udud have disapeared, I can barely find the time to sit in front of a computer, I don't think there will be any progress soon unless udud returns

That's a fairly recent quote from Sayd so the "Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Yet"!!! 

Just enjoy, Blue Blood with the COOL Levy System...it's still a fun mod (albiet unfinished)!!!!

This mod appears to be in a sleep mode. I guess Udud found something more challenging in Italy hopefully and Sayd is very busy. Unfortunately. But for me the download link from page 1 still works proper.

quapitty said:
This mod appears to be in a sleep mode. I guess Udud found something more challenging in Italy hopefully and Sayd is very busy. Unfortunately. But for me the download link from page 1 still works proper.

Why Italy and Spain?

Nurgle said:
I don't like the concept of soldiers ditching after three weeks, otherwise this mod seemed alright. I can see major problems rising, say, when, the three week mark hits in the middle of your conquest, and suddenly, king playername has been abducted by the enemy.

Levies go home after a few weeks but your Retainers do not. Hire some of those for your core forces and let the levies pad the numbers a bit, you can even rotate your various fiefs levies in if you have a knight governing them while you are away.

Chilvalric said:
quapitty said:

Why Italy and Spain?

the second person's name is Sayd.  He meant to write that, not Spain

Hi there,

this mod looks very interesting,
but i have a question, what'll happen when you're in the middle of a conquest and your time's up ?
will the troops suddenly ditch you and you're left with only yourself and a few retainers ?

i dont think that's logical even at that time, (as lords at that time would probably go back to their fief and disband their army after each conquest, not getting deserted in the middle of a conquest..)
and they usually have a regular army right ? in this case is the retainer is it ?

i haven't play this mod yet, but if that is what's gonna happen, i have a suggestion:

1. keep the 3 weeks "working" time, it's a really good idea
2. Don't make the troops automatically leave your army, but instead make their moral drop every day if you don't disband the army after 3 working weeks
3. 1 week before the time's up, you'll get a message to let you know that you must disband the army in 1 week or the troops might "desert"
4. give a command in the "camp" to allow player to chose between different type of disbanding options (such as: 1. disband troops that have work for 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks, etc).

and here's my wish list:

1. The option to have relatives (like brother/sister/cousin) which can join your party but also can govern fief(s). However, it'll be cool if this "relative(s)" can be called to become your party member again when you need them and when you don't need them you can send them back to govern fief.

2. The ability to upgrade village into a fortified village, which enable you to build: 1.walls 2.basic economic buildings 3.castle

3. The option to have your own "unique" heraldry or coat of arms, that no AI lords are using (almost all the available banner that i can chose in different mods are also being used by a lord somewhere out there in the game)

4. add more benefit of having a wife, like different type of wives give different type of benefit. The "wild and like to hunt" wive may give your troops some morale bonus, the "Ambitious and want to make a mark in the world" can give you charisma bonus, allowing to hire more troops.

5.increase the morale bonus given from "leadership skill" to allow you forming a much bigger party.. (i have +150 morale bonus from leadership, +50 from base moral, around +70-80 from food variety and  around +30 from recent event... so if i want to keep the morale at a minimum of 80, i can only have at max 170 troops), if you can tweak the leadership bonus i'll be grateful  :lol:

good luck with the mod  :cool:

Dude dimzki,

The mod is VERY interesting.  I think you should actually try the MOD out and play it.  Once you get the hang of it, you'll see how cool the Levy system is.

Subitai said:
Dude dimzki,

The mod is VERY interesting.  I think you should actually try the MOD out and play it.  Once you get the hang of it, you'll see how cool the Levy system is.

i finally downloaded the game (i was at work when i post my last reply)
it is very interesting, but the map is very small compared to anno domini 1257 (no offense though)
i do hope this mod can produce a much bigger map like anno domini 1257

good luck with all of you

cheers  :wink:

I don't see why there should be a much bigger map than in AD1257, a map that big could cause very long loading times.

jepekula said:
I don't see why there should be a much bigger map than in AD1257, a map that big could cause very long loading times.

im not saying bigger than AD1257,
what im saying is a big map like AD1257

jepekula said:
Oh, allright, sorry. I misread that part.

:grin: no problem

i just thought that the distance between each town/village/castle is too short.. especially england
if im not wrong, i could travel from northern england to france in a day or two...
was there a bullet train at that time ?  :lol:

btw,
is it possible to somehow incorporate Floris mod into this mod ?
the feature in Floris mod is too damn good, alas the map is about calradia  :roll:

keep on rollin' Blue Blood  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom