New patch causing glitched/vengeful nobles to constantly take you prisoner?

Users who are viewing this thread

With this, or one of the resent patch updates I have noticed a trend where once you have been taken prisoner, and subsequently released you are immediately retaken as a prisoner by the same lord of the same clan. Heres where my situation was set up, I recently started my own kingdom and was attempting to raise my charm skill by talking with other nobles. A few nobles in and I got a notification that I (the kingdom ruler) had declared war on the Southern Empire. Not only did I not declare war/take hostile actinon, but I hadn't even spoken to any nobles of that faction ironically. Fast forwarding and of course I'm taken prisoner because I'm locked at 106 troops and they show up with like 500+.

Has anyone else ran into this issue at all? At the current moment, I can't leave the capitol I was imprisoned at because the rival lord is literally standing guard outside the gate. He hasn't moved for 6 DAYS.

At the current moment, I can't leave the capitol I was imprisoned at because the rival lord is literally standing guard outside the gate. He hasn't moved for 6 DAYS.

They weren't kidding about the AI improvements

Back
Top Bottom