SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

you1 said:
dubaiboy said:
he propebly misplaced the banner its supposede to be on back

Sorry but...Is this supposed to be COOL or FUNNY..?? 

Its neither If I wanted to do a Eastern look mod where the troops carried banners on their backs, I would of done that, But I don't,

The placement is correct, the banner is not ,but more important to me since I'm the one doing this I now Know whats involved with putting a simple helmet plume in game ,things will now move towards a more detailed item,

Sorry but...Is this supposed to be COOL or FUNNY..??  I think its cool even when its simple :mrgreen:

If you say so dude. I respect your idea as a modder...

dubaiboy said:
hmm why dont you make your own design or your family design banner if they had

Mines already in the game.

Your town or city will have a coat of arms there look good in the game

The next screen shot should be of the helmet with an eagle with banner, 60% done, hopefully will follow with Celtic cross,crescent moon and lion

dubaiboy said:
i well have a look for mine but btw my family has a muslim banner so it might not match

I'll give it to the khergit king, Should look good "whats your town or city family name " [ surname] last name I'll look it up for you, should go GR8 with a crescent moon on the helmet, different helmet of course, if your playing the mod take a screen shot of the helmet you want and I'll have a go at doing it

Thks for the support and your comments

my family name is amiri i did try your mod befor but thought it was done so i stoped but gona download it again and have a look

sory for double post but dont trust the houseofname website they say my family are sicilians but were not just to tell you

dubaiboy said:
sory for double post but dont trust the houseofname website they say my family are sicilians but were not just to tell you

I've found a coat of arms for the family " Amiri or Amirii " Its an Italian crest
check these , pick the one you want and I'll do a quick shield to give you an Idea of look
I can alter the look if you wish just say

http://www.4crests.com/amiri-family-crest-coat-arms.html

OR

http://www.historicalnames.com/namelistdetail_a.asp?surname=Amiri

TheAsperge said:
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Not another 'age of...' mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the idea is good!!!!!!!!! keep going!!!!!!!!

The mod is classed as a mini mod, I think that's the term,
This mod will have 1 more release [1.3]
This will include all the shields .coat of arms flags [banners] horse blankets,
These will cover all the experience I've had on learning all the different techniques, that mod the game files.
which I've really enjoyed doing.

The next step will be to start a new idea which I had some time ago, but didn't have the knowledge to start, 

Not much time spent on the Mod since work has caught me up
Here's some new stuff

Items In total done so far
20 new surcoats [coat of arms]
20 + new shields
20+ new horse blankets rugs etc
various other things
mb28-1.jpg

mb31.jpg

mb29-1.jpg

mb27.jpg

mb25-1.jpg

mb24.jpg

mb23.jpg

mb21-1.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb18-1.jpg

Maybe you should post the screenshots in the first post?
So we don't have to go through all the posts to find them?
:smile:

Hoooody said:
Maybe you should post the screenshots in the first post?
So we don't have to go through all the posts to find them?
:smile:

Most of the sreen shots are form the final release, and are WIP,

The update screens are for that version only

The 1st post is for version 1.2 which is playable

Hoooody said:
Oh!  :grin:
But maybe you should have more pics of all the mod? So interested could see pics of your work?  :wink:

Your wish is my command

Although to be honest I did post screens up of 1.2 ,Wtf someone has nicked them :lol:

Step 2 complete more complex helm, next one should have better textures
Eagle will have better shape and form

mb33-1.jpg

mb34-1.jpg

mb35.jpg

mb36-2.jpg

mb37-1.jpg

dubaiboy said:
cool also i cant make a banner just if you could take a muslim banner from crusader mods

No problem I'm working on the banner in between other things, any Idea of colors you want :cool:

Back
Top Bottom