SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

Those armours/heraldries are AWESOME!
One question though, are you going to have the same helm for each noble/lord person?

Blaknight said:
Those armours/heraldry's are AWESOME!
One question though, are you going to have the same helm for each noble/lord person?

My aim is to add colour to the battlefield, Banners flags coat of arms, the small battles I've had while testing look really cool almost like a war game table that actually moves
My 1st consideration was to have the nobles have set flags (banners) this would ease the amount of .dds files that would need altering,but i guess people would like there own choice.
Set the adenian faction flag this would make all your troops have the same, but that would quickly become boring
I've done some work on the heraldry code but didn't get very far with that, but I've seen some success Else where on the forums, so that's not lost yet

So for now: the four Knights you start with will have their own coat of arms along with the 5 neutral knights that you gain when you have your kingdom "Pechnak" "Daynad" and others.
their names will be  changed in line with the other Knights.
The one battle i fort with 3 of the neutral lords the battlefield was really cool.
I've also changed most of the banners to the style you see with my screenshots, adds more colour, I'm just hoping it won't cause slow down on old PCs, I'm still making 50fps in battle set at 150
I've seen some good banners in other mods and would like to use them with some alterations I'm hoping that I get some replies from their creators to use them

And of course all the part heraldry's I've done  will be in game for example Galahads shield,
another will have only the cross instead of the lion and cross,Colour change from red to black or yellow this way you have multi shields for the 1 complete shield, but I'm open to suggestions hope this answer's your question

dubaiboy said:
hows the progress

R work has court up, so slowed down a bit on some of the things I  was hoping to do, anyway
3rd Neutral lords coat and shield, oh and 1 of the nords new flags and troop coat from flag

1 thing i'm trying to do is alter the lances ,but the hell of me can't find or see the .dds file, anyone Know which 1 it is?

mb266.jpg

mb265.jpg

mb267.jpg

mb264.jpg

mb261.jpg

mb260.jpg

mb272-1.jpg

mb270-1.jpg

mb268-1.jpg

mb267-1.jpg

mb265-1.jpg

mb263.jpg

mb264-1.jpg

mb266-1.jpg

mb261-1.jpg

mb259.jpg

you1 said:
dubaiboy said:
hows the progress

R work has court up, so slowed down a bit on some of the things I  was hoping to do, anyway
3rd Neutral lords coat and shield, oh and 1 of the nords new flags and troop coat from flag

1 thing i'm trying to do is alter the lances ,but the hell of me can't find or see the .dds file, anyone Know which 1 it is?

mb266.jpg

mb265.jpg

mb267.jpg

mb264.jpg

mb261.jpg

mb260.jpg

mb272-1.jpg

mb270-1.jpg

mb268-1.jpg

mb267-1.jpg

mb265-1.jpg

mb263.jpg

mb264-1.jpg

mb266-1.jpg

mb261-1.jpg

mb259.jpg

cool

Lord 3 with horse
This is a different horse model from the excelent OSP horse pack, [By Maw] Alterations by me , Although I'm not happy with this .dds yet
New nord flag (orc) shield and coat
got all 4 of the knights together

Them bloody sea raiders with them axes

mb282.jpg

mb284.jpg

mb290.jpg

mb287.jpg

mb281.jpg

mb288.jpg

mb292.jpg

mb291.jpg

mb286.jpg

you1 said:
Lord 3 with horse
This is a different horse model from the excelent OSP horse pack, Alterations by me , Although I'm not happy with this .dds yet
New nord flag (orc) shield and coat
got all 4 of the knights together

Them bloody sea raiders with them axes

mb282.jpg

mb284.jpg

mb290.jpg

mb287.jpg

mb281.jpg

mb288.jpg

mb292.jpg

mb291.jpg

mb286.jpg

nice i like the one where the companiens asre together

Blaknight said:
Those armours/heraldries are AWESOME!

Looked at this again ,would be in your words awesome, alot of work involved ,but looking around there is enough from different mods to give each lord his own coat of arms, just needs someone to pull it together?

New Helmet add on : this was to give me some work experience with adding a model and UV mapping
This will be added to all the new knights
I've 1 space left for a coat of arms If anyone wants there family or their own ideas just send a brief discription or post a drawning and I'll choose the best or even put the top 5 out to poll?

mb5-2.jpg

mb6-2.jpg

mb16-3.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb1-2.jpg

mb9-1.jpg

mb11.jpg

mb12-2.jpg

you1 said:
New Helmet add on : this was to give me some work experience with adding a model and UV mapping
This will be added to all the new knights
I've 1 space left for a coat of arms If anyone wants there family or their own ideas just send a brief discription or post a drawning and I'll choose the best or even put the top 5 out to poll?

mb5-2.jpg

mb6-2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb1-2.jpg

Sorry but...Is this supposed to be COOL or FUNNY..??  :???:

dubaiboy said:
he propebly misplaced the banner its supposede to be on back

Sorry but...Is this supposed to be COOL or FUNNY..?? 

Its neither If I wanted to do a Eastern look mod where the troops carried banners on their backs, I would of done that, But I don't,

The placement is correct, the banner is not ,but more important to me since I'm the one doing this I now Know whats involved with putting a simple helmet plume in game ,things will now move towards a more detailed item,

Sorry but...Is this supposed to be COOL or FUNNY..??  I think its cool even when its simple :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom