More tweaks
dialog will not happen
Surcoats Finished
Horse blankets finished
shields  Finished
banners :  Nords,Swadia,Rhodaks,Khergit,empire ,Royal and searaiders Finished
mb37-2.jpg

mb31-1.jpg

What is the meaning of this..? Our banner..? Explain your self.

BlodsHammar said:
you1 said:
Horse Blankets
Banners             
Flags
Story line : will not happem
More tweaks
dialog will not happen
Surcoats Finished
Horse blankets finished
shields  Finished
banners :  Nords,Swadia,Rhodaks,Khergit,empire ,Royal and searaiders Finished
mb37-2.jpg

mb31-1.jpg

What is the meaning of this..? Our banner..? Explain your self.

I've No need mate, Its all over the internet, Its a standard icon for the Vikings, Its free art?
We've both got good taste, I've even noticed people using 3 D models off the net, and that's shields, helmets theres even a tank for space marines if people want to use it that's because there free to use, There don't belong to anybody, I hope your not saying it belongs to you? or you want to restrict its use.?
But of course if the original artist asks me to remove it, then I will do so,
Its just a coincidence, I put the banner  back in may 2009, its a complete new model, yours is a simple badge.

searidersbanner2.jpg

searidersbanner-1.jpg

This is the pic art that gave me the idea

GY6O5CAAQYL14CA9XQBK6CA1I4MSRCAHNEL.jpg

kode said:
i cant wait for 1.3 to come out lol it's gonna be great

Yes you've guessed. Theres some Laughs in there aswell, I was never a  good tattoest, but I do think body art is fun and GR8

mb62-2.jpg

mb63-2.jpg

mb64-1.jpg

even modified the bridges on the map, will post a pic up later

bridges.jpg

the Nord defenders sallied out of there town, A ferocious battle commenced.
I had to withdraw with heavy loses.

mb70-2.jpg

Knights mopping up.

mb75.jpg

The Siege continues

mb74-1.jpg

mb73-1.jpg

Yes, it is an "free to use" picture. But it's not an "Viking" flag. Vikings did not really use banners and such.
It's the symbol of the Einherjar, Odin's immortal warriors.

BlodsHammar said:
Yes, it is an "free to use" picture. But it's not an "Viking" flag. Vikings did not really use banners and such.
It's the symbol of the Einherjar, Odin's immortal warriors.

Your probably correct, My search was for banners of the Norsemen, Vikings , The image I got was part of several, some I've used on shields, also I used Saxon ( banners ) on shields, I;ve given the Nords a Viking feel altough I've used Celtic images as well,
I must spend more time looking on the forums, I've notice an Image some where which I have used, but that can be relaced its only a direct picture copy
Hows warband multi player doing ,Is your clan having much success.
It's something I want to get involved in, I had some long Nights playing unreal

I need 4 or 5 testers, since I 've joined the "Warsword" mod, The testers will need to fight a faction, to see how well balanced the troop tree is
, report back by PM etc

If your interested PM me

Ok since you all want to be testers  :lol:

I'm going to let it loose,  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1648 version 1.3

I would recomemd the following ,but your the player.
you must play as the Brythonians
Remember its ment to be bright and colourful
1 increase your AGI to 12 increase riding to 4 that way you ride the warhorses at start
2 Chose the royal flag this will give you acces to all the new stuff
3 report bugs on the graphics, but the Sod Mod i will help only with what I've changed
4 Its been done this way ( not the best way ) to give all the new stuff a chance of been seen.
5 I have a high end pc so No LOD's should still reach 25 FPS
6 Don.t take on the sea raiders to early or your head will be on a pole
6 test away

Thks to the creators of
Troop editor
item editor
Brf editor
obj2smd program
some flags i used
SOD team for a great Mod

Post any good or funny screenshots

I never put in this version Tableau coat of arms,but heres some from the mod warsword which I'm working on the bretonnians
helmet is from Silver_Wolfs_resource_pack_Sixth_release excelent model
I changed slightly to suit the coat of arms
mb94-2.jpg

mb83-1.jpg
mb70-3.jpg
mb87-2.jpg
mb71-2.jpg
mb89-2.jpg

mb79-2.jpg

mb76.jpg

mb70-3.jpg

you1 said:
Blaknight said:
Those armours/heraldry's are AWESOME!
One question though, are you going to have the same helm for each noble/lord person?
My aim is to add colour to the battlefield, Banners flags coat of arms, the small battles I've had while testing look really cool almost like a war game table that actually moves
My 1st consideration was to have the nobles have set flags (banners) this would ease the amount of .dds files that would need altering,but i guess people would like there own choice.
Set the adenian faction flag this would make all your troops have the same, but that would quickly become boring
I've done some work on the heraldry code but didn't get very far with that, but I've seen some success Else where on the forums, so that's not lost yet
So for now: the four Knights you start with will have their own coat of arms along with the 5 neutral knights that you gain when you have your kingdom "Pechnak" "Daynad" and others.
their names will be  changed in line with the other Knights.
The one battle i fort with 3 of the neutral lords the battlefield was really cool.
I've also changed most of the banners to the style you see with my screenshots, adds more colour, I'm just hoping it won't cause slow down on old PCs, I'm still making 50fps in battle set at 150
I've seen some good banners in other mods and would like to use them with some alterations I'm hoping that I get some replies from their creators to use them
And of course all the part heraldry's I've done  will be in game for example Galahads shield,
another will have only the cross instead of the lion and cross,Colour change from red to black or yellow this way you have multi shields for the 1 complete shield, but I'm open to suggestions hope this answer's your question
Its been a long time coming, but with the help of GrailKnightHero You will have full individual heraldry of all your knights on the battlefield (amour and shields)
Check out the link

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=87192.msg2867708#msg2867708

sorry but i have a problem, when i start the game with this mod, it appear a mensage : something of commonRes costumes

what can i do?

Krolling said:
sorry but i have a problem, when i start the game with this mod, it appear a mensage : something of commonRes costumes

what can i do?
Hi Nice to hear from someone,
Since all the errors I've had reported back,isn't one of these, it must be try this
What version of M&B are you running?
The mod is writen for version 1.010 or 1.011 nothing below this or above will work.
for you i'll post the folder its asking for, so you can download it, but my feelings are you have the wrong version sorry!
come back later and i'll post the link up :grin:
You1

Back
Top Bottom