SP Fantasy New Mod The Age of Warlords, Knights and Warriors

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I'm Finished the pack
Doing some testing now, looking ok up to now
I've altered the colour brightness since alot of comment's asked for it the screen shots are the final finish

mb194-1.jpg

mb193-1.jpg

mb195-1.jpg

you can you also check and make sure that if you assign lords towns villages etc to them that they wont go back to you after you captured another city because it happened in the recent version which i was disappointed...so can you make sure that's fixed

Reaper090 said:
you can you also check and make sure that if you assign lords towns villages etc to them that they wont go back to you after you captured another city because it happened in the recent version which i was disappointed...so can you make sure that's fixed
Sure ,When I've turned over a castle or village to a netural lord, I haven.t had any issues with taking it back even when I've capture more castles, or towns, I'll continue testing ,but if I don't release soon Its going to be next year,Since work has picked up again, I'm finding I have very little time spare time, The 1 thing I don't want is the work compeleted so far lost and not released.
but i always try to act on what people ask  :neutral:

that was the pain in the but because when i was versing one kingdom the rest was eliminated i took 1 castle then  next minute everything came back to me

but thanks for testing it

You have given links to the unofficial site where i downloaded from the mod Warlords and knights with missing resourse files...are you shure that there are all files needed in these links?  :???:

You should get a new signature. Maybe you ask "Queen Pinky" she's pretty talented!

...nice armors and all...!

edit: Maybe this one (this also leads to the first site, when you click on it.):

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66473.0.html][IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4286/ageofwar2.gif[/IMG][/url]

petar4o0o_94 said:
You have given links to the unofficial site where i downloaded from the mod Warlords and knights with missing resource files...are you shure that there are all files needed in these links?  :???:

Please check that you have version 1.010 or version 1.011 missing resource files are usually from the M&B Comesource folder, since the mod has its own resource folder, To my best Knowledge your the first to ask about this,
I've re downloaded the file And I haven't had an issue.
version 1.3 will be release soon I'm testing the product now, so hang on, It will be worth it!

Pilgrim Holy water sprinkler

holy_water_sprinkler1copy.jpg

Oder_of_Salerno_Footman

order_of_salerno_footman.jpg

History around the order of Salerno begins around early roman times. Salerno is a small city and comune in Campania (south-western Italy).
A noted medical school, or series of schools, existed at Salerno from at least the tenth century, and by the eleventh century it was widely acknowledged by contemporaries as the centre of medical knowledge in western Europe, in much the same way as Alexandria had been in the ancient world.

Around 1060 a Benedictine monk and native of Carthage, Constantine the African, arrived at the Abbey of Monte Cassino, 100 miles to the north of Salerno. With his knowledge of Arabic and Greek as well as Latin, he began to translate many of the medical texts from ancient Greece and Rome from the surviving Arabic translations into Latin. Constantine translated around twenty major works himself, such as Galen's Ars Parva, Hippocratic work including the Aphorisms and the Prognostics and the great encyclopedic work known as the patengi. However, his most significant translation was probably the Isogoge of Joanittius, which would serve as an introduction to medical theory and practise for centuries.
The snake heraldry was the symbol of Medicine going back before roman times, I've used this in the pilgrim troop tree.
The holy water sprinkler will have the snake symbol in the mod however if wished you may buy the 1 above

Albertus Magnus said:
You should get a new signature. Maybe you ask "Queen Pinky" she's pretty talented!

...nice armors and all...!

edit: Maybe this one (this also leads to the first site, when you click on it.):

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66473.0.html][IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4286/ageofwar2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Hi
Thks for the offer, Its something I've over looked, Looks Gr8 goes with the theme of the mod, Before the release I may do a poll on which one to have, since I've being offered a few now,
Under some pressue at work so I'm really trying to do as much as testing as pos
Thks again :grin:

Flag-Banner soldier
You'll meet this soldier when the empire attacks you, looks good on the battlefield.
The position of the arm to flag pole will be different in the released mod

mb23-1.jpg

mb22-1.jpg

mb21-2.jpg

mb20-1.jpg

Changed the Axe to a more affective Close ComBat weapon

mb24-1.jpg

mb16-5.jpg

mb15-2.jpg

i cant download any of your mods dude every time i click download this message pops up

<?php

$fid = (int) $_GET['id'];
$fname = $_GET['f'];

// MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THIS PATH!!!
//$file_path = 'phcdownload-1.1.1/upload/file_' . $fid;
$file_path = '/upload/file_' . $fid;

if ( empty($fid) || empty($fname) )
die('Incomplete download query. Cancelled.');

$content_type = "application/octet-stream";

// Don't increment download counter for file if it is being downloaded in chunks and this isn't the first chunk; otherwise, consider query value
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_RANGE']) && substr($_SERVER['HTTP_RANGE'] , 6, 2) != "0-")
{ // well, nothing really to do here, I suppose
}
else
{ // So, we do need to increment the download counter... but we'll bypass as much crap as we can
require_once( "global.php" );

// Increment the download counter
$kernel->db->query( "UPDATE `" . TABLE_PREFIX . "files` SET `file_downloads` = `file_downloads` + 1 WHERE `file_id` = " . $fid );

// Add to download log?
//$kernel->db->insert( "logs", array( "log_type" => 1, "log_file_id" => $kernel->vars['id'], "log_user_id" => $kernel->session->vars['session_user_id'], "log_mirror_id" => 0, "log_user_agent" => HTTP_AGENT, "log_timestamp" => UNIX_TIME, "log_ip_address" => IP_ADDRESS ) );
}

// Pass download request back to Nginx X-Accel-Redirect to handle it
header('Content-type: ' . $content_type);
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="' . $fname . '";');
header('X-Accel-Redirect: ' . $file_path);
//header('testout: ' . $file_path);
exit();

Screenshots of Banners in Battle

1 Nord Banner

mb25-2.jpg

2 Royal Banner

mb29-2.jpg

3 Sea Raiders Banner
In the mod Sea raiders are a real tooth ace, So be warned don't tackle them until you have the man power and skills, This group Died Fighting, took alot of my men down.

mb37-2.jpg

mb31-1.jpg

There stand to the last man, and fall together Guarding there banner

mb34-2.jpg

USMC24 said:
i cant download any of your mods dude every time i click download this message pops up

<?php

$fid = (int) $_GET['id'];
$fname = $_GET['f'];

// MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THIS PATH!!!
//$file_path = 'phcdownload-1.1.1/upload/file_' . $fid;
$file_path = '/upload/file_' . $fid;

if ( empty($fid) || empty($fname) )
die('Incomplete download query. Cancelled.');

$content_type = "application/octet-stream";

// Don't increment download counter for file if it is being downloaded in chunks and this isn't the first chunk; otherwise, consider query value
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_RANGE']) && substr($_SERVER['HTTP_RANGE'] , 6, 2) != "0-")
{ // well, nothing really to do here, I suppose
}
else
{ // So, we do need to increment the download counter... but we'll bypass as much crap as we can
require_once( "global.php" );

// Increment the download counter
$kernel->db->query( "UPDATE `" . TABLE_PREFIX . "files` SET `file_downloads` = `file_downloads` + 1 WHERE `file_id` = " . $fid );

// Add to download log?
//$kernel->db->insert( "logs", array( "log_type" => 1, "log_file_id" => $kernel->vars['id'], "log_user_id" => $kernel->session->vars['session_user_id'], "log_mirror_id" => 0, "log_user_agent" => HTTP_AGENT, "log_timestamp" => UNIX_TIME, "log_ip_address" => IP_ADDRESS ) );
}

// Pass download request back to Nginx X-Accel-Redirect to handle it
header('Content-type: ' . $content_type);
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="' . $fname . '";');
header('X-Accel-Redirect: ' . $file_path);
//header('testout: ' . $file_path);
exit();

I don't Know , see below I click on Download and it downloads no bother
from this link http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1324

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

download.jpg

Read the Repository fault quide sorry can't help more than that at the moment

So any idea when 1.3 is out. Looks pretty much finished so any guess at a patch?

This is Sword of Damocles. Everything is the same as that mod.

Crikker said:
So any idea when 1.3 is out. Looks pretty much finished so any guess at a patch?

This is Sword of Damocles. Everything is the same as that mod.

Alas only if that was the case.
I've changed only small items of the Mod Sod ,since the game play is excellent,
With M&B being a micro world, anything that is altered will change many things in the life of your player,
I'm testing various methods to remove the bugs in Native, such as when you attack a castle ,Knights use lances, not good!
This in the past as been got around by making the lance act like a polearm or spear, yet lances where heavy , You imagine a knight trying to climb a ladder holding a lance?
I've tested  Rongar script changes ,but yet can't get it right, some other methods are working well, but I'm still testing, caravans has always been a fav of mine ,so I'm trying to slot them in ,but only if there have a + factor to game play.
the graphic set is done ,But I'm still altering items slightly when I think there need it( eye candy to some people ), again part of testing
Like I said early in my posts its the last 5% that thak the longest,
I think I've got something that's good, but in the end you people will make it or break it, but at the end of it all I;ve really enjoyed doing this mod

pic 1
Nords line up banners rised

mb44-2.jpg

Move to out flank them <Our banners rised

mb47-1.jpg

mb46-1.jpg
mb42-1.jpg

Charge the flank!!!!

mb48-2.jpg

The end came quick, remains of the Proud Nord Banner casts a shadow over its dead

mb49-2.jpg

Seem too have got the lance sorted for castles attack. not there with normal battles yet

Will the royal banner replace the vaegir banner

mb54-3.jpg

Lances on backs swords drawn

mb53-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom