New Map: Steppe Village

Users who are viewing this thread

Blead said:
How long did you work on the map? I have been looking into map creation myself, but it feels like it could take hours or days to get a proper map.

Maps often take days, if you'll go into details. I always map til I lose inspiration and get back to it next day.

Does it really do that? I never seen an ai mesh cause any issues regarding performance. Only thing it hurts is your hand as you constantly weld face by face, and dull your mind as you extend the mesh one by one infinite times. One time it took me 6 hours, steam kept track of time for me.

Looter said:
Does it really do that? I never seen an ai mesh cause any issues regarding performance. Only thing it hurts is your hand as you constantly weld face by face, and dull your mind as you extend the mesh one by one infinite times. One time it took me 6 hours, steam kept track of time for me.

Field by the River is 400kB with an AI mesh, about 100kB without it.

Took a (small) look around, you might want to change this a little(i.e. by placing barriers), could be a pretty good spot for archers (or players hiding, in general) otherwise.
3B1E8BC097424BF5A24A5453CD7600626FEFFD56

Back
Top Bottom