New gametype for multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

__Khanate__

Veteran
Hi. I came to this idea at multiplayer suggestion- thread but made one of its own to here.

I got this idea, game mode would be named as kill the king or something like that. Idea is that someone from the team is king and other ordinary soldiers. Objective is to kill other sides king\leader and keep own teams king alive. The king should have some bonus stats and visible clothes so everyone, friend or foe, regonizes him. What makes this gamemode good is that it forces people to teamplay and killing the king should give some revard and so on.

well what ya think? Any ideas?

Could be nice. Kill the commander to win the game is also kinda realistic as the army without a commander would possibly get scattered and flee or get destroyed by the remaining enemy. No respawns battle style?

Yes, I believe this has been suggested before, but never the less, this is a good idea.

_HIV_ said:
i can already see people on servers with FF killing their own kings :grin: ... otherwise sounds like fun to me :grin:

Unfortunatly, _HIV_ has a point, people will do that. Perhaps not having FF on on this server would help with that? Or hitting self instead.

Back
Top Bottom