Neverwinter

Users who are viewing this thread

Did a quick search and didn't find anything about this so I might as well make a new topic.

Technically it's Neverwinter Nights 3 (MMORPG, with an option to play alone, it seems). Seeing as how good the series was I hope they don't **** it up as much as the other 'RPG's' that have been coming out lately. Seriously, if I want to play an FPS with a fantasy setting I launch Skyrim. It'd be time for a real RPG to enter the market at long last.
What do you guys think about this?

http://www.playneverwinter.com/about_neverwinter
http://www.playneverwinter.com/videos

To be released in the 4th quarter of 2012.

Untitled. said:
Technically it's Neverwinter Nights 3 (MMORPG, with an option to play alone, it seems). Seeing as how good the series was I hope they don't **** it up as much as the other 'RPG's' that have been coming out lately. Seriously, if I want to play an FPS with a fantasy setting I launch Skyrim. It'd be time for a real RPG to enter the market at long last.
What do you guys think about this?

I have to say, the voice acting sounds rather bad from what I've heard from the teaser. Hope it's not like that for the rest of the game. I also hope they don't make a more graphic oriented RPG than one that relies more on its story.

NwN was better than the 2nd but then again I had a bad experience of having a **** pc when it first came out and by the time I could play it properly nearly every server needed the DLC and SP was getting boring. Anyway I hope they dont **** it up NwN is a brilliant series.

I love Neverwinter lore so I'll try this out anyway and hope for the best. I wish they don't screw up the awesome D&D alignment system.

Another bunch of hilariously modeled armours...Oh goody. Thought they couldn't **** models up any more.  :???: Hooray for hack'n'slash RPG spinoffs. Pity. Will still give it a chance. Hopefully they won't disappoint this time, for a change.

Archonsod said:
4 I think. Which since it ripped off WoW in the first place ....
it's 4 without the customisability. so no fighter with a bow/spear.
but to be fair 4 was really made for video games so I guess they have a reason to use it... a bit?

It's fun for a little bit, you'll get your enjoyment out of it and probably uninstall it thought. I personally found PvP lot's of fun as a Control Wizard, but that was because they were stupidly over powered back in the beta.

Back
Top Bottom