Nervous about Ea

Users who are viewing this thread

We haven't seen any new sp gameplay since gamescom if I'm not mistaken i like to be surprised when games come out and not spoiled i tend to watch very little gameplay but since its releasing in EA it scares me that we haven't seen anything new

The early access release will be just that, early access. Development still has some way to go but we are at the point now where we feel the game is ready for players to jump in and get countless hours of fun while sharing their thoughts and feedback with us. However, we don't want to hype the game up as something that it isn't, especially to a new audience that might not be familiar with our games or how we operate as a company, and as such, we would prefer to just put the game out there and let it speak for itself while we continue to work on it.

What would you prefer? That they waste time showing you gameplay or spend that time getting it ready for us to get hands on it? They are probably crunching to try get it to be as smooth as possible for the release.

Back
Top Bottom