NE Warband - report bugs here

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very lady-like, if you ask me. He/she's of the Dark Knights.

54735638E429EF23FC2CA4CA5BB189B2C41A1291

And when i wait at castles and towns i get this one.

98DC48EE6EE0BEF5591785524FB3305BC7367A24

Hi, first of all this is a great mod but there is something that is complicatin my life... mercenaries bands.. the thing is i couldnt find any looters or bandits or low level parties to attack and level up on the other hand i can only find mercenaries which are really strong considering that they all have strong armours and wepaons while my army, as any starter, is just filled with weak units, even though i can kill a few of them i cant kill them all by myself. Apart from that i have encountered many of them, not just one to five betwen normal distances or near hideouts but more and constantly, what i mean is that to run away from them i had to go from kingdom of rhodoks to kingdom of vaegirs... since so many spawning its hard to avoid them and since theyr usually have a speed of 4.9 its hard to dodge them as well.
So, i was wonderin if this is intentionally or a bug, as well if someone else is having this issue.
Apart from that its a great mod for real, keep up the good work^^.

@Rastelli

Believe that's intentional. That's how it was back in 1.011. NE is a lot less forgiving in the beginning than plain ol' Native.

I'm just downloading now, so I can't say from experience yet, but if it's the same as it was back then, there are still low-level bandits around, they're just harder to find. And lots of mercs to dodge. :smile:

I got this werid bug here so ill explain it from the start of my own kingdom. When i ask my spy master about a lord thats like to turn on thier king or ruler i go to them. Once i grant him land all he does is just stay there where i hired him as vassal. he does abousltly nothing and when i tell him to do something he saids he busy so just like a huge rage for me cause hlaf my lords wont do crap.

Adser said:
Not very lady-like, if you ask me. He/she's of the Dark Knights.

54735638E429EF23FC2CA4CA5BB189B2C41A1291

And when i wait at castles and towns i get this one.

98DC48EE6EE0BEF5591785524FB3305BC7367A24

Dude are sure you haven't changed anything in troops.txt file? Maybe jerk something around? Just a teeny tiny bit? No?

About kt0's autoresolve script error not sure. I'm on a day thirtyish in game, haven't met this problem yet.
Anyhoo, check your pm I've uploaded two files to filefront that you should download and replace. Don't forget to make a back-up of the ones that you have, though I'm pretty sure they're ****ed-up.

Both Adser's bugs were reported in the beta but I couldn't replicate. I'll see if I can replicate that kt0 one by waiting in a city. I guess because the DKs have no ladies (technically) then it automatically assigns some, or something. Sheesh.

@FeralCrazed - yes, the lord needs time to go and recruit troops after he joins you, so until he does that you can't do much with him. It takes a little while. Let me know if this situation persists though.

@Rastelli, yep, as CryptoCactus says, it's intentional. At the start of the game you should concentrate on Bandits - stay away from the Mercs. It gets better after a while, and you'll be glad of the phat loot they drop once you're strong enough to beat them. You should also be aware that other lords might hire larger parties of these guys to hunt you down, but not till later in the game.

Hokay, starting the patch today, looks like. First post has been updated with outstanding work.

Thanks to all for reporting bugs, keep it up please! 

Kebnov said:
The Rally Troops, Call Reinforcements, and Moral check keys dont seem to to work for me.  I'll fiddle with it a bit and see what I can come up with.

Go to the Camp -> Settings Menu and turn on Formations. Then try.

Oh... Ok^^ thanks for answering so fast and yea after a few days i could be strong enough to beat them still... ¬¬i always lose like five to ten troops with them... lets take a few mins of silent for those who die in order to let me get that precious loot -.-

schill said:
Female mercanary raider with male vocie.

Or mabey she has been smoking whole here life ^^

It's always been that way. I've kind of got used to it now. :grin:

dexm said:
Hi i dowloaded the mod 3 time and when i try to extract it to the modules file or any other file it dosent work.

Can you give any more details? Someone else reported errors when downloading with Chrome. Is it extracting correctly?

Check this post for help installing: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,174192.0.html

1)
mb6.jpg
mb7.jpg

2)
I don't know if this is a bug or not but anyway: in one of my early adventure days I was staying the night in one of swadian cities, when the Rhodoks came and sieged the city. Now I wasn't a vassal of any faction nor was I king of my own; but my relation with Rhodoks was -3. So when in the morning they started the attack I was still in the city, and I was given only 2 options: Join the attack or let my men fight, I find that a bit odd, but maybe it's not a bug, don't know.

I have Dhirim and 5-6 castles... theese which are mine or to noone - they DON't recruit units..for 70 days -0 ..which are to one of my companions I THINK that they recruit(not 100% sure)..atleast i want mine to recruit FFS :xf-mad:

I think that patch only made things worse. I no longer get that divided by zero thingy, but the DK are still ladies and the budget window looks...errrr......different..

4DE9680EDFC7A04F8DE5A9F4B5E72254323B26E3
I don't have a master vinter, but I have an ironworks, and i'm pretty sure that's it.

7F8E42F243067A4212D0BD779C7E5E7818EB6CEA

1 name of my kingdom? i don't even own any estate

2 while attacking hideouts

3 after the attack

4 my leadership is 3, as was said i should have +30 not +15

5 bandits patrolling around...

nice one :lol:

whole map visible to show you these...
i have also dyeworks/ironworks but it always says 'master vinter' like in previous post
ill keep searching for such stuff with my friend
anyway good job so far :grin:

<added>

finally found that:
why i cant attack manhunters? i could in NE for M&B  :razz:

sometimes when im waiting on map, using camp menu my party size jumps from like 25 to 32 or so, but after visiting any city or castle its back to previous correct amount

<added2>
check custom battle menu... it seems that latest patch wasnt really a patch :mad:

The farmer and manhunter troop trees are bugged for me. When I promote the troops to a higher tier they still have the same gear as their t1 version. My Captain of the Guard has the same gear as a farmer and is level 10.

At least I hope this is a bug and not working as intended

Adser said:
I think that patch only made things worse. I no longer get that divided by zero thingy, but the DK are still ladies and the budget window looks...errrr......different..

Yeah, I think it messed up a lot of texts. Sorry about that.  :oops:

There is a second patch up there now that should sort those things out. If it doesn't, looks like you'll have to start a new game.

The Lords are Ladies for the duration of your game; the bug kicked in when they transferred their allegiances, nothing I can do about it now. Anyone who goes over to them now will retain their Lord title though.

DarkTemplar said:
sometimes when im waiting on map, using camp menu my party size jumps from like 25 to 32 or so, but after visiting any city or castle its back to previous correct amount

Yeah, this is an old issue. No idea what causes it.

<added2>
check custom battle menu... it seems that latest patch wasnt really a patch :mad:

Can you elaborate please? Cheers.

crudelis said:
The farmer and manhunter troop trees are bugged for me. When I promote the troops to a higher tier they still have the same gear as their t1 version. My Captain of the Guard has the same gear as a farmer and is level 10.

At least I hope this is a bug and not working as intended

This is the way it works, nothing was ever done with these guys' gear.

Can you elaborate please? Cheers.
yea, custom battle menu screen shot:

its only in native exp

also some weird options, im unable to read but it looks like someone's dialogue or something like that:

ok latest 002 patch solved all problems :grin:
sorry i missed update post :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom