NE Warband - report bugs here

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please report all bugs for the Warband version here, and we'll deal with them as quickly as possible. Remember, if you're unfamiliar with Native Expansion from before, read the feature list and FAQ first, as it may not be a bug.

Bugs we know about and are working on:

Division by zero message while waiting in a city.
You can recruit the DK lords.
When DK lords recruit other lords, they take the title 'Lady'. 
Dark Knights can invade early if other lords switch to their cause.
Jewelled Kliij mesh missing.
Troops don't spawn in player garrisons.
Some Sarranid Lords don't have noble troops
Skill sets for some troops now go up to 12 as originally planned
  Fixed in patch .003

Not Fixed yet:
Lords can send love letters to their daughters. Ahem.
Sometimes a city can have 2 messenger posts
Morale & Fleeing system conflict - troops stand around at battle end thinking it is over?
Error messages appearing when companions return after canvassing. Ransomed Companions cause script error.
Tournament teammates sometimes attack player?
Lords that change faction now take their fiefs with them?
Defeated faction scouts and patrols are set to Player's Faction.
Wine and Ale are consumables, resulting in low quality feasts. Set them back to inert substances.

For later, maybe:
Formations not ideal. Maybe re-jig.

The swadian troop tree doesn't work properly. There are no cavalry for example, and there are plenty other missing people.

Thanks for an awesome mod!

PS: Actually that goes for Nords as well. I think it might go for all the factions. Alot of the troop types are unavaliable.

Pellagus said:
They are there. You clearly aren't a noble yet, so you can't recruit them.

So do I have to be a noble in that kingdom, or can i be a noble in any kingdom?

Might be me but its the 3rd time i tried to download the mod and i get an error about archive damaged.
Sorry if its the wrong place to post.

Sorry, it wasn't a bug. I should've read the description more properly.

And once again: Awesome Mod!

Hey there, I downloaded the steam version of M&B warband, can i still use this expansion, if so, where do i put it.

I asked my spymaster to send a merc group after a lord, and after that i can't send anything from my spymaster. I say I don't have any enemies. well, i've got plenty of enemies.

You can't send more than one group of mercs at a time. What happens (you can follow them) is that they try and track down the lord, and then fight to the death, until either they or him have no troops left. If a lord is holed up in a castle or city, they can't follow him, so you'll see them idling on the map. But as soon as he leaves, they'll start following again. That feature could do with a bit more explanation in game I guess.

But we didn't want you sending 10 armies out at once.

horiacodrea said:
Might be me but its the 3rd time i tried to download the mod and i get an error about archive damaged.

I don't think others are having this issue, so keep at it, I guess.

Josef_the_Pretender said:
horiacodrea said:

I don't think others are having this issue, so keep at it, I guess.

Yeah sorry i didn't edit that. Looks like i had some issues with google chrome. Downloaded it with Mozilla and everything is good.

Im not the king of my own kingdom if that matters at all , but ive read in the mod features that castles and towns are supposed to get units periodicly like AI does but on several occasions owning a castle none were ever given.

Also formations seems a bit buggy.Ordering cavalry to form wedge actualy makes the archer form it and i cant seem to be able to move them as i please with F1 once their in formation.Other formations dont seem to have much of an effect either , troops just stand still.

Great mod btw wasnt expecting a good mod such as this to show up when it did , i love the villages and towns improvements although id love to see some for castles too to train troops and perfect those already there.Diplomacy usualy took care of that but it seems without being king i cannot use the new advisors :sad:

Notsure said:
Im not the king of my own kingdom if that matters at all , but ive read in the mod features that castles and towns are supposed to get units periodicly like AI does but on several occasions owning a castle none were ever given.

Also formations seems a bit buggy.Ordering cavalry to form wedge actualy makes the archer form it and i cant seem to be able to move them as i please with F1 once their in formation.Other formations dont seem to have much of an effect either , troops just stand still.

Great mod btw wasnt expecting a good mod such as this to show up when it did , i love the villages and towns improvements although id love to see some for castles too to train troops and perfect those already there.Diplomacy usualy took care of that but it seems without being king i cannot use the new advisors :sad:

Agree with you 100%, these things need to be worked on a little. This was a straight port this time, mostly, so I thought it's would be better to actually get it released before fine tuning. Thanks for the feeedback.

horiacodrea said:
Yeah sorry i didn't edit that. Looks like i had some issues with google chrome. Downloaded it with Mozilla and everything is good.

Glad it's worked out.

A_Mustang said:
I stated out with native stats in the creation screen. not sure if intentional or bug;

Intentional! I thought it would be interesting to change it up a bit as with the old system you could become uber at everything. That's not to say we won't put it back in next time.

I appreciate that choice , id rather play a mod with great features and a few hiccups than the same old mods .

The Rally Troops, Call Reinforcements, and Moral check keys dont seem to to work for me.  I'll fiddle with it a bit and see what I can come up with.

Also, is the Warhammer supposed to look like a two-handed pole hammer, but have the range of a one handed mace?  Seems a bit odd to me.

Otherwise, great job all around!

Hi i dowloaded the mod 3 time and when i try to extract it to the modules file or any other file it dosent work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom