Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament II! | Won by [M]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex_C said:
Airelhach said:
I want to join the tournament too. May you add me Alex? But my game is still damaged. Turns off itself. And maybe time can be a problem too. These are my problems. Because of these, maybe i can't join. :grin:

EDIT: I will buy a new computer in a time later. If i buy before of tournament, i can join certainly. :grin:

Do you accept me? :???:

Rv_Brawler_Airelhach

Added, if the tournament starts and you don't think you'll be able to play, just send me a PM explaining this.

Okay, thanks. :smile:

Finally a duel tournament I might actually make it to. And with a lot of good competition it seems  :smile:

Sign me up please, Alex.

i dont understand how this seeding system is fair, doesn't that mean that as a low seed player i'll be unfairly pitched against a pro like captainlust ? :sad:(

and i'll get like eliminated uber fast n **** ? ;((

Danish General said:
I would like to join. I'm Vet_Danish_of_Swadia.

Added.

Corsair831 said:
i dont understand how this seeding system is fair, doesn't that mean that as a low seed player i'll be unfairly pitched against a pro like captainlust ? :sad:(

and i'll get like eliminated uber fast n **** ? ;((

Essentially it's designed so that the top players from the previous tournament won't encounter each other until towards the end, it's used so that generally, the best players aren't eliminated stupidly fast by a random generator.

I suspect it may actually come into some troubles with this tournament, considering that those with high seeds aren't necessarily those who did badly in the last tournament, but also new-comers to the tournament, however I believe it will be good to set this rule as a precedent for future tournaments.

Also, no one ought be eliminated too fast anyway, as it's a Double Elimination tournament.

BlackTide said:
What date does the tournament begin, Alex? I understand that registration ends on the 25th.

Registration indeed ends on 25th, the tournament proper will then start at most within a couple of days from then, depending on how much time it takes me to do stuff, and how busy I am. I'd imagine it would start at very latest on 28th though, although it'll most likely be the 26th or 27th.

###EDIT###

22:08 - .:EmpD:. Danish General: hey
22:11 - {IG} Alexander: Ahoy
22:24 - .:EmpD:. Danish General: Can I join the nditions tour?
22:24 - {IG} Alexander: Yep, you've been added to the roster now
22:24 - .:EmpD:. Danish General: Nice!
22:24 - .:EmpD:. Danish General: When is it?
22:24 - {IG} Alexander: Applications end on the 25th, the tournament itself will probably start on either 26th or 27th
22:24 - {IG} Alexander: (of this month)
22:25 - .:EmpD:. Danish General: Then I can't join damn
22:25 - .:EmpD:. Danish General: holiday
22:25 - {IG} Alexander: Ah
22:25 - {IG} Alexander: sux D=
22:25 - {IG} Alexander: ah well
22:25 - {IG} Alexander: you can hopefully join the next one

Application withdrawn: Danish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom