Native Completed Nditions' European Duelling Tournament II! | Won by [M]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jezze said:
What does that Seed mean btw? Couldn't found in the OP, or I just didn't look thoroughly enough.

Here I've said how the seeds will be decided, but yah, I'll add what the seeds actually do to the OP.

Basically, it's using the results of the last tournament, to make the original placings such that those who did best in the last tournament, don't meet until later in the tournament.

Here's a quick example bracket, of how the seeding will work:

http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator?ref=KTYBFHNQMO

Here, 1st Player has a seed of 1, 2nd Player has a seed of 2 and so on.

I want to join the tournament too. May you add me Alex? But my game is still damaged. Turns off itself. And maybe time can be a problem too. These are my problems. Because of these, maybe i can't join. :grin:

EDIT: I will buy a new computer in a time later. If i buy before of tournament, i can join certainly. :grin:

Do you accept me? :???:

Rv_Brawler_Airelhach

Airelhach said:
I want to join the tournament too. May you add me Alex? But my game is still damaged. Turns off itself. And maybe time can be a problem too. These are my problems. Because of these, maybe i can't join. :grin:

EDIT: I will buy a new computer in a time later. If i buy before of tournament, i can join certainly. :grin:

Do you accept me? :???:

Rv_Brawler_Airelhach

Added, if the tournament starts and you don't think you'll be able to play, just send me a PM explaining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom