- Best answers
Nditions’ European Duelling Tournament II!
*This tournament will be following roughly the same format as the previous one.*
- Anyone can join this tournament, by applying in this thread, simply give your in-game name; bear in mind however, that Nditions_Duel_Server is located in Paris, France, thus participants too far from there will suffer ping-disadvantages.
- If you wish to apply however, make sure you have read and understood all of the rules, and that you will be available for your duels.
- I will be using challonge.com to generate the bracket.
- The bracket will be seeded on the basis of the last tournament's results. Any ties in the results will have their seed-order randomised, and anyone who didn't participate in the last tournament will be placed after all of the participants in the last tournament, with their seeds randomised. These seeds will then be ordered, so that those who did best in the last tournament, won't be facing each other till towards the end of the brackets.
- Each pair of players will get five days to arrange and fight their match after it's been announced. In special circumstances, I will give players extensions on this time. Please arrange your matches via PMs and also CC these PMs to me, so any disputes can be solved easily and fairly. It is permitted to complete matches ahead of schedule, if the rest of your bracket hasn’t caught up with you, feel free to arrange and play a match before you are required to.
- Whilst of course it would be ideal for everyone to have the factions they want for their duels, this may not be possible, Swadians however are permanently on Nditions (unless a poll changes this). If you enter the server and factions which you don't want are on, you may attempt to contact a server admin and ask them to change the factions. If no admin is online however, you will most likely have to just put up with it. You may of course attempt to reschedule, however if you don't meet the 5-day deadline because of this, you most likely won't get an extension on the deadline. If you really want to make sure your faction is on, contact an admin before the match and see whether they can be online to change it.
- All matches will be fought on Nditions_Duel_Server.
- Matches will be best of thirteen, i.e. first to seven.
- Players may not use:
- Ranged Weapons (Throwing, Crossbows or Bows)
- Any weapon with the 'Crush Through Blocks' ability.
- Any non-Native Multiplayer weapons, e.g. Practice Staffs
- Other than this, players may buy any weapon they wish.
- Armour will be the standard Nditions duelling garb, which will ensure that everyone has the same armour value.
- Players may change weapons between duels, however, once a duel has started you may not change weapons mid-way through.
- Players will not instantly attack as the duel starts, be sensible folks and treat your opponent with respect.
- Flaming or insulting other duellists can and likely will lead to being kicked out of the tourney. Again, please treat your opponent with respect.
- Any uncertainties regarding rules may be PMed to me. Same for any general concerns.
- You must try your hardest to meet the deadlines! Due to the large amounts of drop-outs, or those simply leaving the last tournament without letting me know, I will be relatively harsh in terms of these deadlines, whilst I will still give extensions, if you want to be on the safe side, complete your matches on time.
For information regarding time-zones, see here!