[NC2013] Rules and Regulations

Users who are viewing this thread

TheBard said:
Because this is bull****, arbitrary and biased.

Fehnor said:
This process is unfair and arbitrary. That is understood by the tournament admins.

You're not adding anything useful. It is correct that it can be viewed as bull**** and arbitrary but it is by no means biased. You are forgetting that the admin team is not solely consisting of Fehnor. It is Fehnor, IceNoVa and Deacon, 1 of which is a German and the other two are of sound character. It would be in IceNoVa's best interests as a German to have such a good player as Shemaforash on the team, it is in Deacon's best interest as a clanmate and friend of Shemaforash to take his side and Fehnor is just doing his job.

There is no bias.

TheBard said:
Guess why Team Germany is complainting? Because this is bull****, arbitrary and biased.
There are a lot of examples. Kellerman and Caius are belgian, but playing for France. Ukraine and Russia are swapping players as they please.

Nop it's not the same. The case is that in Blegium we have 3 different languages. Caius and I are frenchspeakers and don't really speak dutch. That's why we joined the FRA team.

In Germany you have got only one official language (Well, I think so). Belgium and Zwitserland have a particular situation.

That's enough of this. Stop spamming the thread. Goliath and Shemaforash both either attempted to join or captained a different nation. To then get rejected or RQ to another country is the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. If you don't like the decision the you'll just have tp deal with it.

I say again, stop spamming this thread immediately.

I think they used sikici as example because sikici was born in france as far as I know, but still plays for turkey, shemaforash was born in sweden and lives in sweden. But since sikici has played in TR team always, and shema for swedish team, maybe it should stay like that.

TheBard said:
So this is final and absolute?

Nothing is final and absolute. However, it is extremely unlikely this ruling will change for NC 2013.

Shemaforash mentioned previously that he is interested in playing for Germany in the future. I will give this my support. However, because of the circumstances in this tournament, and the decision based on the reasons that have been discussed in this thread, he will not be able to represent Germany for this event.

It is Shemaforash's decision who he wants to represent. It is our decision that a player will only represent one country in this tournament. This ruling has to stand to prevent any player from deciding what country they want to play for every year, and to prevent NC from becoming three good teams with players from all over the world crushing everyone else.

As far as I know the tournament hasn't start yet...

Shema hasn't present a country in this tournament.  He just start organising a country. But than he get reasons to change the plans...

Andrej1 said:
As far as I know the tournament hasn't start yet...

Shema hasn't present a country in this tournament.  He just start organising a country. But than he get reasons to change the plans...

I didn't make a statement just now so you could find a ****ing loophole. Drop it.

which means basically: it is just mad up. Every good organiser would think about true reasons like Andrejs, so he won´t have to use immature and helpless comments...
This is funny: People cry about others not their busines. Event Admin, who is not playing hisself or at least shouldn´t tries to clam staff down. To make it easy he supports the big criers. To justifice hisself, he make reasons up like above - fails - cries too - what comes next? Admin abuse? oh what? it is not abuse, he can make the rules hisself, sry cool. 

Dragon, you're lack of grammar is disturbing.
And for the last time.
You can't play jumping rope with your nationality. Yes, they may choose for themselves. Once.
On the other hand, redeciding within the application phase of a single tournament is not okay.
Once you applied for one specific nation, you have to stick with it.
In the case of dual-citizenship, think about that before you apply for anything.
Shema may play for Germany if he wishes, but not in this tournament as he applied for another nation before.

Enough of this childish complains, deal with the decision and get your teams ready, we have a Nations Cup to run.

If I had only not applied to the position as I had intended, but due to the tournament being organised earlier than I had thought out I did this mistake. My bad, see you next year in some alternative nations cup perhaps, whether it's for Germany or Sweden.

Good luck being the captain of Scandinavia, being busy with work and all.

Protip to you Fehnor, don't take Ignis all too serious.

Bull****, dragon. The decision was made in the spirit of competition. That has been emphasized at every turn.

The reason we made individual decisons instead of blanket rules is precisely because people who want to win but are incapable will find loopholes.

I have already wrote this to the Deacon. I have a question about Segd. He was in our team at the last NC, but he's living in Russia right now (he's moldovian ( :?: )).

I have added a list of all the maps and factions to be played as I know many teams would like to have a decent amount of notice. It can be found in the 2nd post of this thread.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,260019.msg6238049.html#msg6238049

Back
Top Bottom