nc 5v5 pls (i will accept 6v6)

Users who are viewing this thread

OurGloriousLeader said:
Next tournament should be Fight & Destroy played through Mynes' client (with consent) and have updated troop stats, Nord Javs nerfed, and Swadian long awlpike nerfed.
I really think those might be valuable changes, but it wont serve to just post them into each new tournament discussion. Create a concept, talk to modders and get scripters, speak to mynes, host pickups with ur changes and present them to tournament admins or host an own small tourney with them. Thats how they might get implemented imo :wink:

About the nc, let small countries like belgium, croatia or austria create alliances with eachother, not with big countries like England, Germany, Russia, France & spain and so on. So something like ireland and wales, austria and switzerland & south bavaria to just name a few. :fruity:

Scar said:
Apfel said:
austria and switzerland & south bavaria to just name a few. :fruity:
Finally I get to play with Motthe!
dMbuaR5.jpg

Apfel said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
Next tournament should be Fight & Destroy played through Mynes' client (with consent) and have updated troop stats, Nord Javs nerfed, and Swadian long awlpike nerfed.
I really think those might be valuable changes, but it wont serve to just post them into each new tournament discussion. Create a concept, talk to modders and get scripters, speak to mynes, host pickups with ur changes and present them to tournament admins or host an own small tourney with them. Thats how they might get implemented imo :wink:

About the nc, let small countries like belgium, croatia or austria create alliances with eachother, not with big countries like England, Germany, Russia, France & spain and so on. So something like ireland and wales, austria and switzerland & south bavaria to just name a few. :fruity:

++++

8 vs 8 pls

Back
Top Bottom