[NC 16] North America

Users who are viewing this thread

Achilles_TheIV said:
Rake said:
If you need a card to call yourself awesome...  :lol:
OCmTeWx.jpg

Pls, tell me. Why did you need a fake diamond card?  :lol:

This thread is like America, yuro's can't invade us and their spy planes (Dyktator) get shot d
                                                                                                                                          o
                                                                                                                                            w
                                                                                                                                              n

Achilles_TheIV said:
Your claim to fame is making cards and recording stats while I make the stats, KID.

You were more polite, when you asked me about doing diamond card via Steam, SON.

Luckily I'm not **** with fake cards in signature, like you. Yeah, you make the stats. Keep playing all the days, you're a true internet warrior.

Am I doing drama right? Like true Murrican?  :ohdear:

Surkan said:
you know a team's gonna lose when they have people like guacc

you know a team will always lose with the likes of surkan

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,341584.msg8146098.html#msg8146098

So; If you don't sit in front of your PC every day all day, you won't win a card. Be sad NA.

postin' here also incase u lazy ****s dont check ur steam

We're playing Turkey tommorrow (Friday) at 3:00 EST, so try to play on IG and we've also got a training match against Russia on Sunday at 2:00 EST. Let me or oodle know if you can't make one or both of them.

NxNsOCY.gif

Back
Top Bottom