Version number
e1.5.9.266354
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

SuRen

Recruit
I'm trying to use mods on bannerlord, but it says my mods depends on Native, Or SandboxCore. I've tried unblocking the Dlls and it still doesn't work! All the TW mods are greyed out!

i try to load it and it instantly crashes...

Depends menu?!

In order for the game to work, you will need to remove the mods How to Remove Mods and after they are uninstalled, delete the LauncherData.xml file again.

Also, some general advise. Stay away from mods that edit the save file. Often they ruin the save and if the mod developer doesn't continuously update the mod as new versions of Bannerlord come out, you will be unable to play that save on the new versions of Bannerlord.

How do i change what version i play on then?
If your referring to the game version, follow the instructions here, although I wouldn't go back to version 1.1.0, as it would be a completely different experience and definitely wouldn't be compatible with your current saves.. If you are referring to the mods, on their downloads page, the developer would have posted all the mod versions available for download as well as what game version(s) they are compatible with.

Back
Top Bottom