Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searg_Kowal said:
Guys,i looked both teams,all players,looked in steam...team of erozbey are only warband aplayer LOL .

THIS IS CUP OF WFaS AND NOT OF INTERNATIONAL MOUNT&BLADE CUP

so your point is ?
if they have wfas why the hell they cant play?
im a cRPG player, not wfas player and that means i cant play?

super_retard_stfu.jpg

perverz said:
Searg_Kowal said:
Guys,i looked both teams,all players,looked in steam...team of erozbey are only warband aplayer LOL .

THIS IS CUP OF WFaS AND NOT OF INTERNATIONAL MOUNT&BLADE CUP

so your point is ?
if they have wfas why the hell they cant play?
im a cRPG player, not wfas player and that means i cant play?

super_retard_stfu.jpg
Maybe read first the disussion before you say anything...

There is already one team of Turks who play this game everyday.I know 70% of them.Battal Malcoc is volunteer for capitan.

But people who wplay warband and have 0 experience with wfas want to play too and they build a second team ot turkey,with erozbay as captain.(only warband player,never saw,never heard on wfas)

For me its clear that the first team is allowed to play because they allways play this game,and not this second.Erozbey won with 1-2% the voting ,because the warband-comminty is bigger than wafscommunity.(erozbeys experience with wfas=2h hahaha )

so..
w1bryu.png
  :razz:

This discussion was over. Please don't be stubborn about spamming. There are different things happening here, and we'll write here when it's all clear. But now, i can say that your posts are spam. Because we fixed that thing. And you are still posting spams about old things.

And it's exact the same as saying "Now Napoleon should attack to Britain." Come on guys, Napoleon is dead. So don't spam anymore about Turkish team please.

You have something different to talk about, don't you?

1389295427-france-grunge-flag-by-think0.jpg

Nation: France
Captain: Ncromancien
Vice-Captain: Galladion, Condor
Members and ID:

Ncromancien
Galladion
Cobrace
Noldor
Condor
Aedor
Zola
Ruska
Arthur_Wellington
Francuz
Cocotier
Snyper
Nomk
Janissaire

Ids incoming

EDIT: We have decided that ID wont be a problem, you don't have to put up ID, we believe people are trustworthy with this and wont merc for another Country =)

Ncromancien said:
You want to know something ? I will probably not even participate in this nation's cup :grin:, so what I said wasn't to advantage "my" team, I actually overchecked France national team, and Polish league rules would advantage them, because france mainly have cavs in it's team, so before you talk, you should know :wink:

Aedor said:

Members and ID:

Ncromancien
Galladion
Cobrace
Noldor
Condor
Aedor
Zola
Ruska
Arthur_Wellington
Francuz
Cocotier
Snyper
Nomk
Janissaire

Ids incoming

hypocrisy-1.jpg

Searg_Kowal said:
Maybe read first the disussion before you say anything...

There is already one team of Turks who play this game everyday.I know 70% of them.Battal Malcoc is volunteer for capitan.

But people who wplay warband and have 0 experience with wfas want to play too and they build a second team ot turkey,with erozbay as captain.(only warband player,never saw,never heard on wfas)

For me its clear that the first team is allowed to play because they allways play this game,and not this second.Erozbey won with 1-2% the voting ,because the warband-comminty is bigger than wafscommunity.(erozbeys experience with wfas=2h hahaha )

so..
w1bryu.png
  :razz:

ofc im read the all topic for your information.
but you're limited and i  see you still cant catch it...its ok, you will figure it one day :wink:

Argoren said:
Why now you see problem? Earlier you didn't see it... .

:roll: einstein  :wink:

ontopic: good luck all

Noldor isn't french, he is from swiss but he is able to speak and understand french, admins told us there is no problem with that.

And argoren... just try to read clearly what ncro said.

Coppelius said:
Nation: Belarus
Captain: Ulfric_Stormcloak
Vice-Captain: Coppelius,  Anoobis
Members and ID:
Kingrous
Uryk_hai
Buben
Omfal
Black_Bread
Loban
Pan
lieutenant_AS
Jin
Jimbo
SchwarzeNigger
PinkPony
_Lotus_Eater

Accepted

Aedor said:

Members and ID:

Ncromancien
Galladion
Cobrace
Noldor
Condor
Aedor
Zola
Ruska
Arthur_Wellington
Francuz
Cocotier
Snyper
Nomk
Janissaire

Ids incoming

Accepted

Aedor said:
Noldor isn't french, he is from swiss but he is able to speak and understand french, admins told us there is no problem with that.

And argoren... just try to read clearly what ncro said.

Tell me one thing, how can Noldor play in French team if he isnt from France?

It is a good question, because we have 3 danish guys who are from bergen, then sounds language same, vut we don't have them in team. And rules says only players from country,

But since all countries gas enough it is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom