Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalaric

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Nations Cup 2014

The Nations Cup of With Fire and Sword was established to find out the best Nation in WFaS and to get more Fun back into the game.​

Admin Team

- Robin
- Raven
- Jubeg
- Amalaric

Rules

General Rules
  • Every country can apply with one team
  • Players are only allowed to play for their country
  • Team Sign up starts at 1st of January, and ends at 12th of January
  • The minimum of a Nations Cup Team is 8 and maximum 25
  • Only Captains and Vice-Captains are allowed to write while match
  • Nations which applied with 15 members or less are allowed to add members of their nation while tournament

Match Rules
  • 10 Rounds on one map,5 on each spawn
  • No spawnrounds are given
  • Teams choose their own Map and faction
  • After 5 rounds you change factions (That means: You play on 1st Spawn with faction 1 on 2nd Spawn with faction 2)
  • One round takes 300 sec
  • Infantry class limit of 50%
  • Musketeer class limit of 40%
  • Cavalry class limit of 33%
  • Minimum 8 vs. 8
  • Grenades are forbidden
  • Crimean-Khanate is forbidden
  • It is forbidden to use the errors of texture and all bugs of the game
  • Roofs are allowed

Server Settings
  • Time of Round is set at 300 sec (5 min)
  • Money Settings: Startgold 150, 90, Round Gold Bonus 90
  • Teamhit: yourself: 0%, teammate: 100%
  • Camera is locked

Code:
[b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Captain:[/b]
[b]Vice-Captain:[/b]
[b]Members:[/b]

Topic will be edit later - New Rules will be announced on this topic
Apply is Closed.
Start of Tournament: Week 1: Monday 27th of January

Teams

Austria
150px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    AUT
Swordhunter
McTraul
Johnny
Caligula
McFlash
Kevin
Habimana
Luke
Gabriel
Kladus
Skrillex
Mike
The_Exorcist
SnowWolf

Belarus
150px-Flag_of_Belarus.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    BLR
Ulfric_Stormcloak
Coppelius , Anoobis
Kingrous
Uryk_hai
Buben
Omfal
Black_Bread
Loban
Pan
lieutenant_AS
Jin
Jimbo
SchwarzeNigger
PinkPony
_Lotus_Eater

France
150px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    FRA
Ncromancien
Galladion , Condor
Cobrace
Noldor
Aedor
Zola
Ruska
Arthur_Wellington
Francuz
Cocotier
Snyper
Nomk
Janissaire

Germany
150px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    GER
Kreus , Lisl
Jubeg
Haakon
Roestie
ThArKaRuN
Ming
Snoopy
McPryzee
Tornado
SpArTaCuS
Lethal
Destinate
Grafsilber
Troll
Zhao
SGP
Floyd
Derfel
Apf3lbaum
Ria
xJericho99x
Lolman
SuperPauko

Poland
150px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    PL
DeTi
Hrabia Dominique
Twiniu
Konrad
Tony
Walker
Tomahawk
Redbull
Wajdzior
Skrzetuski
Divix
SuperPavlo
Garond
Drake
Jan Karwacki
Argoren
Nymerion
Bananek
Sierżant
Kowal
Akford
Kerkis
Rafi
Tytus

Russia
150px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    RUS
Owe
ManiaK
Waidmann
Jesus_Christ
Aleksey
rAir
Bolduin
Miktlan
Jasmin
Skittle
Sparrow
LaChance
Reverse

Sweden
150px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    SWE
Robin

Sandcrab
GRANDMA
Acballer
MaXiMuS
Warrior
Arn
Duck
Geralt_of_Rivia
Filleage
Eyess
Sverker
Mona_Sahlin
Kade

Turkey
150px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    TUR
Akhilleus, DeathAngel
Ayyas , Optik
Huso
Amacore
Batu
Hasancan
Burakbey
Balerion
Charon
Otto
Cenanimemiş
Hunbegi
Matador
Hector
Furkan
Can
Anıl
Vendetta
Muthven

Ukraine
150px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png

Tag:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Members:
    UA
Lucifer
LuciaN
Yellows
Kozak
Lusya
O_T_A_M_A_N
IIIAXTAR
Shahter
BanderA
BOGYN

Round 1: 27.01.2014 - 09.02.2014​

Round 2: 03.02.2014 - 16.02.2014​

Round 3: 10.02.2014 - 23.02.2014​

Round 4: 17.02.2014 - 02.03.2014​

Round 5: 24.02.2014 - 09.03.2014​

Round 6: 03.03.2014 - 16.03.2014​

Round 7: 10.03.2014 - 23.03.2014​

Round 8: 17.03.2014 - 30.03.2014​

Round 9: 24.03.2014 - 06.04.2014​

Raven_Lethal-NC2014.png

RobinWar said:
Ncromancien said:
50% is not enough. Whatever.
Then what would you like? 40 &? 60 % ?

Edit: It is enough, maybe we go with cav limit, but class limit we'll keep us to.
50% all classes is a very bad idea. Really not balanced, too restrictive for clan balance and not enough for cav limit, still a good try.

Moreover, the money setting not very good either, you guys are copying all the rules from the Polish league, but I really don't understand why... Can't you try to do something different for ONCE ?

Ncro , maybe we will change the rules. For example 40% CAV limit is better, in my opinion . I´ll talk with Amalaric and Robin.

Jubeg said:
Ncro , maybe we will change the rules. For example 40% CAV limit is better, in my opinion . I´ll talk with Amalaric and Robin.

40% is indeed better, but I was talking in general, let's see if you guys canhe anything :smile:

Always same problem, we can play with 50% class limit but it limits the possibilities and it's quite restrictive, but if we play 40% cav limit some clan would probably play all inf or musk. I still prefer 40% cav limit.

We have not finish rules yet my ncro friend. Money seems like we will keep us to. Cav limit is still getting discussed. 40 % cav limit means u use 3 cavs which is fine.

Maybe only cav limit will be changed. But we appricate what you are saying.

Why not eh? Cause u want 1000 gold 500 combat 750 round etc? 1 guy already wanted that money settings which is **** tbh. Money settings is fine for most of us, If people can't handle this money settings then we'll we have a council meeting =) not hard to understand :grin:. for now we we'll keep us to this money settings, and we have some time to change if needed aswell Ncro

Happy new year :smile:

See how restricted your point of view is ? I was talking about something different than Polish league rules and Zymiex tests. But it seems you can't see anything else than those 2 settings, so whatever, I already said what was the problem about the money setting you will use, you guys are just brainlessly copying Polish league settings, sadly, it's horribly balanced. Anyway, it's your leaue, you do it like you want. Wanna stick to the old bad settings that everybody always used ? That's fine for me, but as I said, don't you guys want to try something different ? You probably made like an hundred matches with those settings, aren't you bored at some points ? Blah, whatever, I guess I'm going too far and hoping too much. Never mind, I know nothing will be changed...

Happy new year.

Nation:TURKEY
ukP9r.png

Captain:TR_Battal_MalkoC
Vice-Captain:TR_Slyfeer
Members and ID:Maybe this players changed       
Tr_Battal_Malkoc
Tr_ABV
Tr_Furkan
Tr_Slyfeer
Tr_Emrah
Tr_Osmanpaşa
Tr_Enkazcı
Tr_Referee
Tr_KaraMurat
Tr_Hasancan
Tr_Morfiusse
Tr_DeathAngeL
Tr_Sharpshooter
Tr_Diagonal                               
Tr_Snakeeyes_fb
Tr_Sezer
Tr_Orhanbey

Ncromancien said:
See how restricted your point of view is ? I was talking about something different than Polish league rules and Zymiex tests. But it seems you can't see anything else than those 2 settings, so whatever, I already said what was the problem about the money setting you will use, you guys are just brainlessly copying Polish league settings, sadly, it's horribly balanced. Anyway, it's your leaue, you do it like you want. Wanna stick to the old bad settings that everybody always used ? That's fine for me, but as I said, don't you guys want to try something different ? You probably made like an hundred matches with those settings, aren't you bored at some points ? Blah, whatever, I guess I'm going too far and hoping too much. Never mind, I know nothing will be changed...

Happy new year.

Okey, what would you like to do to be happy? Zymiex rules? Money was **** sorry,and cavs had no chance, probably just rising flags , and such. We will for now keep us to this. I understand if you find it boring, cause people think different, would you like money change? Class limit?

Rules might change, as I said rules are still getting discussed. And most people like this ncromancien. With high money most clans will have a hard match, thats why I Am thinking of money a bit.

We are not doing like whatever we want.

So Ncro and the other guys Raven has a nice Idea 50 % Inf 40 % Musk and 33 % Cav . Money Settings 150 start 90 Round 90 Gold bonus and there is no spawnround.
i think that would be nice. Let me hear your opinions

RobinWar said:
Ncromancien said:

Happy new year.

Okey, what would you like to do to be happy? Zymiex rules? Money was **** sorry,and cavs had no chance, probably just rising flags , and such. We will for now keep us to this. I understand if you find it boring, cause people think different, would you like money change? Class limit? ---> Are you even reading what I'm writing ?

Rules might change, as I said rules are still getting discussed. And most people like this ncromancien. With high money most clans will have a hard match, thats why I Am thinking of money a bit. ---> They like, but maybe they can like even more something different ? :wink:

We are not doing like whatever we want. ---> Yes you are ! That's the whole point.

Jubeg said:
So Ncro and the other guys Raven has a nice Idea 50 % Inf 40 % Musk and 33 % Cav . Money Settings 150 start 90 Round 90 Gold bonus and there is no spawnround.
i think that would be nice. Let me hear your opinions

So, for 8 players, that would means, 4 inf max, 3 musk max and 2 cavs max. I could work. Money setting looks way way better than Polish league one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom