Nations Cup WFaS 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, but you can check their activity. This Erozbey is mainly active on Warband topics, but guys from GrandTurk are active mainly on wfas topics. GrandTURK make a lot of for Wfas comunity, for example Champions League and the most important, they are still active on wfas servers. This Erozbey took advantage of this, that Warband comunity is bigger and make some stupid voting, but in my opinion players from Warband shouldn't vote. For example swedish people shouldn't vote in english general election, because they don't for example pay taxes in England.

Argoren said:
Ya, but you can check their activity. This Erozbey is mainly active on Warband topics, but guys from GrandTurk are active mainly on wfas topics. GrandTURK make a lot of for Wfas comunity, for example Champions League and the most important, they are still active on wfas servers. This Erozbey took advantage of this, that Warband comunity is bigger and make some stupid voting, but in my opinion players from Warband shouldn't vote. For example swedish people shouldn't vote in english general election, because they don't for example pay taxes in England.

+1

Lethalio said:
Erozbey said:
Nation: Turkey
Captain: Erozbey
Vice-Captain:Addar
Vice-Captain:Dies Irae
Members:
Erozbey
Addar
Dies Irae
Irsman
Hobbit
Girebi
Timsah Arena
Bryan
Se.Ma.Go
Toi
Midgard
Airelhach
Wegnas
Khalifman
Faramir
Hades
Hastaraider
A.R.N.

I never saw one of them in WFaS :???:
Whatever.
It´s not my decision.

Guys they are some warband trolls dont trust them

Erozbey said:
Members:
Erozbey
Addar
Dies Irae
Irsman
Hobbit
Girebi
Timsah Arena
Bryan
Se.Ma.Go
Toi
Midgard
Airelhach
Wegnas
Khalifman
Faramir
Hades
Hastaraider
A.R.N.

We have democracy. Vote resulted and Turkish players selected Erozbey's team, because we trust Erozbey and Erozbey's team.
Accordingly, Turkish National Team is Erozbey's team, other team applications are not acceptable for Turkish National Team.

Yeah sure. Our moderators likes me. That's why a lot of my friends are get suspended. Warband and some of WFAS players voted me. Do not tell me their words.

ENKAZCII said:
Lethalio said:
Erozbey said:
Members:
Erozbey
Addar
Dies Irae
Irsman
Hobbit
Girebi
Timsah Arena
Bryan
Se.Ma.Go
Toi
Midgard
Airelhach
Wegnas
Khalifman
Faramir
Hades
Hastaraider
A.R.N.

I never saw one of them in WFaS :???:
Whatever.
It´s not my decision.

Guys they are some warband trolls dont trust them

M.BARIS said:
Erozbey said:
Members:
Erozbey
Addar
Dies Irae
Irsman
Hobbit
Girebi
Timsah Arena
Bryan
Se.Ma.Go
Toi
Midgard
Airelhach
Wegnas
Khalifman
Faramir
Hades
Hastaraider
A.R.N.

We have democracy. Vote resulted and Turkish players selected Erozbey's team, because we trust Erozbey and Erozbey's team.
Accordingly, Turkish National Team is Erozbey's team, other team applications are not acceptable for Turkish National Team.

ENKAZCII said:
Erozbeys votes just from warband Wfas players didnt vote for them

Erozbey said:
ENKAZCII said:
Erozbeys votes just from warband Wfas players didnt vote for them

Yeah, sure. :grin: Anyway, if you lie everyone for to become a captain, you won!

RobinWar said:
Erzobey you don't even play wfas, and it was warband community who voted u to be cpt of TR. And the moderators likes you very much :smile:

Erozbey said:
Yeah sure. Our moderators likes me. That's why a lot of my friends are get suspended. Warband and some of WFAS players voted me. Do not tell me their words.

Get the hell out of here and discuss your thoughts in Turkish forum. You've already polluted here with your pointless posts. At least, shut up in this topic.

M.BARIS said:
Erozbey said:
Members:
Erozbey
Addar
Dies Irae
Irsman
Hobbit
Girebi
Timsah Arena
Bryan
Se.Ma.Go
Toi
Midgard
Airelhach
Wegnas
Khalifman
Faramir
Hades
Hastaraider
A.R.N.

Organizators discussed about that already, erozbey team vs battal malkoc team winner will take part in NC! Erozbey wrote me in steam he did not accept that. Battal Malkoc would accept that, so if erozbey do not want to, Battal Malkoc Team will take part.

Also Erozbey team is just warband players and erozbey has just 2 hours of WFaS. The vote was just winning bcs warband community of turkey is bigger than wfas!

Erozbey Team vs. Battal Malkoc Team winner will Take part, if one team will not accept that, this team will not take part! End of this discussing.

Latest news will be added here when everything is solved. There is something different.

(@Türklere not: Lütfen kimse şuraya çemkirmesin, olaylar sonuçlanana kadar boş bırakalım burayı beyler.)

Guys,i looked both teams,all players,looked in steam...team of erozbey are only warband aplayer LOL .

THIS IS CUP OF WFaS AND NOT OF INTERNATIONAL MOUNT&BLADE CUP,SO EROZBAY SORRY...
No matches turkey vs turkey.Just choose team of Battal Malcoc,all good wfas players.

Guys,team of Battal Macloc has to play for the turkish national team.You have rules ,so hold them..

@ Kowal
Racja, przecież piechota będzie tak OP, że Warbandowcy będą mieli zajebistą przewagę.

Kowal is right imo, but i'm pretty curious how would WB players take on muskets and wfas cav. Ah... wait... they wouldn't have to, they will kick ass on infantry and that finishes enemy. Sorry, I can't resist of making fun of this class limit (don't take me seriously :grin: )

@Pavlo, jeśli grali w DP tyle co ponoć ten pretendent do kapitana, wątpię.

Xuechen is right, don't spam here.
It could be wrote in rules, that players should wait on spect :smile:

In a few days we'll fix that problem, everything will be OK according to the rules for TR National Team. Please don't spam here anymore.

Nation: Belarus
Captain: Ulfric_Stormcloak
Vice-Captain: Coppelius,  Anoobis
Members and ID:
Kingrous
Uryk_hai
Buben
Omfal
Black_Bread
Loban
Pan
lieutenant_AS