Nations Cup 2017 - Announcement & Applications

Users who are viewing this thread

Goldenblack said:
who even r u anyway? :smile: not to be rude :wink:

I am Goldenblack.  Just a casual, clanless, and not-too-good player of the game, and it seems an unintentional ****-talk starter...  :facepalm:

I made a comment that was meant to be light-hearted with a little bit of sarcasm mixed in.  Through the wonders of alcohol, the voice-tone free internet, and maybe slight translation issues it offended Tardet. I do think he went too far with his response, and too far with his other responses as well, but such is life.

I see Kiano as not blindly defending me, but calling Tardet out for his response, which is within his and everyone's rights. 

I am done with this.  No hard feelings Tardet.  Lets get back to discussing the NC please.

/End

Some thoughts after BeNe - Poland training match.

We were able to place the flag a few times in a row in the same spot on Verloren. The system that makes it impossible to plant the flag in a place it's been planted before is unfair I think. We planted the flag on spots A and B, then rushed BeNe's spawn and placed it on C spot. We lost, the flag spots been resetted and BeNe was able to plant the flag on their spawn again. Means we had to rush their spawn twice, which isn't too fair in my opinion and lengthens the match, as it was 2-0 for Poland and then due to better positions, BeNe pulled it to 2-2, then Poland had the defender side again and won 3-2. Also, one of the spawn was glitchy and we could plant the flag in one spot two times in a row, with no flags planted before.

Also, the flag almost on every map is given to one team in the beginning, which is again unfair.

On Mountain Fortress the flag for winning team outside the fort spawns inside of it, which is very hard to get, even if you manage to win.

Playing as any faction I couldn't upgrade as cav, but it's been said before.

Players of both teams were complaining about the mod for the whole match.

CarpeDiem said:
Players of both teams were complaining about the mod for the whole match.

This.

The match was aweful to command. Now i actually have been playing this mode, i can say that i really dislike the mode. It's fairly even worse than expected. It indeed feels unbalanced when you can put the flag twice on the same spot. Apart from the fact that i don't like it, i now feel that we are short on time that actually do this properly.

Just to mention again, BeNe still doens't partically dislike it, we still will play this mode.

Team Canada will not participate in this NC unless the new game mode is implemented.

WWeUVse.png

FnGTaVC.png

9bWXjfJ.gif
\

srry.

Rayden_ said:
if i were you i'd  organise a clan tournament with the new module system, i feel like this nc is going to underperform
Or mixed but stick with the normal system just do nations and clans? I'm sure there would still be clans who's players arent really in NC teams who want to play :wink:

Back
Top Bottom