Native Completed [NASTe] North American Small Teams Seasonal Ladder [Season 2 Finals]

Season 3 Duel Ladder Format (ALL FIGHTS ARE 1v1)

• Singles (Two players, one set, best of 13)

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Doubles (Four players, two sets, best of 13, winners duel for tiebreaker)

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Team (3 player teams, round-robin format, highest scoring team wins)

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mad Dawg said:
Fehnor said:
I think we should play a map at 1500, switch sides at 1500, then do it again at 1000, but in the reverse order so you get to play the same faction twice in a row and then another faction on either side like a faction sandwich of gold.
Orion said:
That's more confusing than I'd care to make anything.

Marnid, it's simple.  I've made a diagram to explain.
killerunicorn5 said:
      ______
      |        |                                                                  (notice that the dots are players,and that team 1 is against team 2)
      |1 *---|------------------------*2
      |____|
Yeah, that's a penis all right.

findecanno said:
I am interested in joining a Naste team for this season. If anyone's interested in having me, let me know.
Nevino says your hired!

Nevino agrees if its all right with beer Orion add beer to MF roster and take off Boudin

findecanno said:
As long as Boudin is cool with it, count me in.
Boudin wasnt very active so i wanted to replace him with someone who was but if he wants to rejoin i will probably help him make his own team and i dont think he was very comfortable taking orders from me (dont blame him :razz:)

Wait, gold setting is at 1000? What are we, Europeans? Before long we will all be playing on medium combat speed and learning how to eurofeint. What is this world coming to...?

Mad Dawg said:
Marnid, it's simple.  I've made a diagram to explain.
killerunicorn5 said:
      ______
      |        |                                                                  (notice that the dots are players,and that team 1 is against team 2)
      |____|
Yeah, that's a penis all right.
:lol:

findecanno said:
Wait, gold setting is at 1000? What are we, Europeans? Before long we will all be playing on medium combat speed and learning how to eurofeint. What is this world coming to...?

It's on 1500 for the rest of this season. I should update the OP, shouldn't I?

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom