[NASL] Player of the Week (Congrats to Lagstro)

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Ol Knight Heat

On probation
Best answers
i would of gotten potw this week but ***** nero couldn't do any days so my merciful self let us draw instead of getting the default

Terrible_Swordsman

Master Knight
Best answers
the Ol Knight Heat said:
i would of gotten potw this week but ***** nero couldn't do any days so my merciful self let us draw instead of getting the default
haha! same dude! you are so funny and inspirational heat! keep it up bud! yea!

Thunderbeu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
the Ol Knight Heat said:
Kill yourself my man

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
the Ol Knight Heat said:
This has not been a decision yet.

the Ol Knight Heat

On probation
Best answers
Rake said:
the Ol Knight Heat said:
haha! same dude! you are so funny and inspirational heat! keep it up bud! yea!
u don't talk to best archer na like that

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Congrats to Ciiges for his quality cavalry play this week despite almost not coming to the match, for that he wins Player of the Week.

Thunderbeu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Shoulda been oodle man he carried in a 6v7 with a 13 kill set with a 1v4 clutch...

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
There were several players that made important differences for their teams this week, however the award has almost always gone to a player on a team that barely won their match. Ciiges played exceptionally well despite almost not even showing up, he was about 30 minutes late, and still went 18-10. The Chosen vs RiP match ended at 9-8 and was one of the better matches of the tournament so far.

Oodle did play well but his team still destroyed their opponent pretty much.

Thunderbeu

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WB
Best answers
Showing up late means nothing it just means you were late it has nothing to do with performance but I'm not tryna start a flame war just stating what I thought

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
Best answers
>Easily slaughter a bunch of goons and look really good
>Get POTW by making the difference in a tight match
Pick one

Status
Not open for further replies.