[NASL] Player of the Week (Congrats to Lagstro)

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible_Swordsman

Master Knight
Best answers
Gorlock said:
>Easily slaughter a bunch of goons and look really good
>Get POTW by making the difference in a tight match
Pick one
lol every team has a bunch of goons.

I'm not saying make oodle the potw or w/e but why even post this gorlock, you are supposed to be better than all of us, above the rabble

Roberta

Master Knight
Best answers
Oodle is expected to carry therefore he should have to do double what a carry does. Call me when you get 60 kills. :wink:

Gorlock

Knight at Arms
Best answers
Well ofc Thunder, that's why I set my bar low to look bad. Oodle just met POTW expectations but didn't really go above and beyond you see. Whereas ciiges is literally trash so he kinda really stood out for once. That's how this works.

Bubs

Knight at Arms
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Oodle is expected to carry therefore he should have to do double what a carry does. Call me when you get 60 kills. :wink:
I was wondering if you were being serious when you wrote this.. why does it matter that they're expected to already play at a high level and if they are and are really standing out, why shouldn't they get POTW?

XeleonPrime

Sergeant Knight
WBNW
Best answers
Gorlock said:
Well ofc Thunder, that's why I set my bar low to look bad. Oodle just met POTW expectations but didn't really go above and beyond you see. Whereas ciiges is literally trash so he kinda really stood out for once. That's how this works.
shots fired

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
On a more serious note: a player who carried so hard that the score seems like a stomp, definitely deserves POTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.