North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Team Power Rankings | Post yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Reign of The Two Kings

Rank 1. Unknown

QDvKSPg.png

Unknown has proven themselves as the most dominant team in the tournament. Having undoubtedly the best infantry core in the NA scene, as well as one of the best archers in the scene and a lethal cav duo. This team cannot be taken lightly.

Infantry Overall Rating - 97

MihaWk - 98
Forsaken - 97

Archer Overall Rating - 91

Hancock - 99
Mav - 90
ummmmmmidk - 84

Cavalry Overall Rating - 90

Yoshie - 96
Chowski - 95
Mar - 80

Rank 2. Defenders of Faith

tgO2JPf.png

DoF arguably has the most consistent and ruthless cav and archer players in the scene. Beeflip and Wegnas the masters of arcane technique solidify the teams archery presence and have major impact in the games outcome. Surreal and Ale I believe are extremely well coordinated and are mechanically / tactically top 5 cav in the scene.

Infantry Overall Rating - 87

squeaks - 90
jjboyson - 86
Wastee - 85

Archer Overall Rating - 97

Beeflip - 98
Wegnas - 96

Cavalry Overall Rating - 96

Surreal - 96
Alejanbro - 95

Immortal Entities

Rank 3. Roaming Cavalry Company

T71M195.jpg

The RCC has reformed and redeemed themselves from their BSL (garbage tournament)*spits* performance. They prove themselves as being a high tier team with their ability to go toe to toe with other high tier teams, and solidify themselves by dominating slightly above average tier teams. Having warband legends such as Eb and Cdj commanding, there's nothing keeping me from saying they're the anchors of the team. With Eb and Cdj in mind, they have a very talented and diverse group of star players at their disposal, them being Whalefish, Rhine, Ahmed, and Theotian

Infantry Overall Rating - 83

Cdjrcxx - 90
Theotian - 75

Archer Overall Rating - 90

Whalefish - 95
Valr - 84

Cavalry Overall Rating - 88

Eb - 94
Rhine - 87
Ahmed - 84

Rank 4. Kingdom of Avalon

vJzMVXy.jpg

The Taco Knights of Avalon heavily rely on their triumvirate of key players being: Aporta, Brave, John. They have the notorious Rebel_Boh at their disposal who I admit can be a wildcard at times. Their infantry is inexperienced but learning at a fast rate.

Infantry Overall Rating - 73

Scope - 75
Thrax - 70

Archer Overall Rating - 88

John - 90
Boh - 80

Cavalry Overall Rating - 95

Aporta - 95
Brave - 94

Rank 5. Alligators With Hats

GVpK7V2.png

The alligators have an EXTREMELY well balance of players. There is no changing my mind when I say they are a play off team and are dangerously undervalued. I say they are a play off team because I stand behind their key archer players who hit their shots when they need to, I stand behind their core infantry player who is one of the most expendable players in the team, and I stand behind their experienced but wildcard cavalry.

Infantry Overall Rating - 85

Sloppy - 92
Maccle - 84
Armada - 78

Archer Overall Rating - 88

Percival - 90
Canton - 85

Cavalry Overall Rating - 84

Ruthven - 94
Sigi - 84
Kcin - 76

Heroes of Calradia

Rank 6. Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars

Ev61Ueb.png

No one can argue with me when I say PSFC's greatest strength is it's controversial infantry lineup. They dominate almost every groupfight they're in and are reinforced by a very solid archer and cav lineup.

Infantry Overall Rating - 87

Child - 90
Dirty Savage - 88
Matt The Lord - 85

Archer Overall Rating - 74

FearSpear - 78
NuB Puppies - 70

Cavalry Overall Rating - 88

Incanuth - 88

Rank 7. Honor Bound

bsobtuv.jpg

HB is a One Dimensional team relying on their experience of Warband to develop game strats and game sense. They have very good players but have a hard time fighting against the higher caliber teams. With their current will to keep playing as a team and improving, there is no doubt in saying HB will be top tier if they keep at it.

Infantry Overall Rating - 78

Crpyex - 80
Silas - 76

Archer Overall Rating - 84

Chewbacca - 88
Dodge - 80

Cavalry Overall Rating

Coors - 83
PhoenixGold - 80

Rank 8. Ruby Melee Community

j4WBAKn.png

It is unquestionable to state that RMC heavily benefits off of its two key players Abuzut and Landalore. Though they are the literal carries of the team, Ruby has a vast array of players at its disposal. SidePleb and Melons being upcoming talents of archery and infantry while Fyren supports as cavalry and leads his team to victory.

Infantry Overall Rating - 65

burger - 75
Kennedy - 55

Archer Overall Rating - 84

Abuzut - 90
SidePleb - 78
Melon - 77

Cavalry Overall Rating - 83

Landalore - 90
Fyren - 75

Rank 9. Calradic Legion

6BhoXch.png

Legion is currently taken tips from Forsaken, and it is vastly showing. They are getting better as a team at a very rapid rate and are individually and mechanically gifted from what I have seen.

Infantry Overall Rating - 73

Spy Main - 84
Kho - 70
Akubure- 65

Archer Overall Rating - 75

Cessna - 80
Falmeer - 70

Cavalry Overall Rating - 77

Octavius - 83
Scipio - 70

Rank 10. Knights Order

cBv6Sq3.jpg

There is no recordings of them playing but them losing to RM then beating RCC is saying something.

Overall - 72

Lee IV - 82
Morton - 78
vilegaming - 78
Salad - 75
Jbirdkawkaw - 75
Handy - 70
Superhobo - 70
Gibberish - 70
Jack Anchoa - 50

Kinda weird u left out Chubbyplatypus when he did better then forsaken one of our matches just saying.

SidePleb's Super Squad Rankings!!! (End of Week 4!)

Wow guys, what an exciting week! We had ragequits, upsets, and this brand new RCC bingo game which sounds kinda fun ngl. Also I will not be ranking people who have 0 potential to get to playoffs now.

Top Three!
1. Number One: Unknown
Infantry: A+
Archery: A+
Cavalry: A+
Nothing really has changed with these guys over the last few days. Unknown still look confident going into Playoffs easily as the number one seed. If they don't win the tournament itself, I bet they'll feel like they wasted their time and will go asking TaleWorlds for a refund. Talking more about their Week 4 win, I think RM's lack of experience with playing against a good archer really hurt them. Hancock baiting them purposely or not into bad situations lead Unknowns inf to punish them, their cav as well. All RM's 4 inf could do was "noob swing" as Justafo_Youtube described it. Easy bye week though boys amirite?

2. Number Two: Defenders of Faith
Infantry: A-
Archery: A+
The stomping of KoA actually really surprised me. DoF did a lot gaining cav and archer superiority, and KoA didn't manage to keep up with them. DoF capitalized on a rerolling mistake made by KoA, and that really set the momentum for the rest of the match. Why am I typing so much about their previous game? Well because there's not much to say about their Week 5 match against Ruby. DoF outclass Ruby in every aspect skill wise, although Ruby does have numbers in the inf line for the most part. It's an almost guaranteed 6-0...

3. Number Three: Roaming Cavalry Company
Infantry: B+
Archery: A
Okokokok, before you get started with the "4-6!!!" You do have to give it to RCC that they were lacking essentially ALL of their key components. If their full team had been there, I believe that the game would have gone different. I still feel like they have the tools in the box to put up a showing to the two teams above them. Next week they REALLY need to get a 6-0 against KO2 for me to be able to talk good about them on the forums. Cdjrcxx is good enough to provide room as a solo inf for RCC archers, who are able to get good shots and picks in. The RCC cav is also able to crash well and will easily gain cav superiority against KO2. Cdjrcxx I really expect your draft stock to go up after your game. Don't make me regret these words guys...

Top Three Contender: Alligators with Hats.
Archery: A
Cavalry: A-
Not much to say as to their forfeit win against NuB. After KoA got stomped by DoF, they're the next Top 3 Contender. This week 5 they definitely have a game against a real team in the form of Honor Bound. Percival might struggle less due to being outclassed, his main problem is he will be out gunned by HB having many potential archer players. Canton and Sloppys big muscular strong looking toons, paired with their skill of course, is going to have them beating the HB inf reliably in my eyes. Ruthven and Sigi won't be seating much either in a cav battle I believe. This isn't a game where AwH can just bot out.

A Class Teams
Knights of Avalon
Infantry: B
Archery: A-
Cavalry: A
I didn't expect KoA to get beat that bad, to be honest. I still think they're a quality team, with great depth and class flexibility. They made a huge mistake by not rerolling the Khuzait vs Vlandia match up, and as I said before that just really set the tone of the match for both sides. If KoA fall asleep in this game against CL in Week 5, I think they'd be surprised. In the inf line I see both CL and and KoA being a little even, Standard Rat Smacker isn't someone these guys can just left click on. On the other departments I feel like CL is beat there. John and Brave can easily win an archer duel with Lemon and Cessna. Godfrey and Aporta shouldn't sweat too much against Octavius& Sig. John needs to keep his nutritional diet of tacos and pikachu gifs and they should be fine.

Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
Infantry: A+
Archery: B
Cavalry: B+
This is a team which I bet could give KoA a tough time with their overwhelming infantry presence. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch their game against HB, so I can't comment much on their win there. However I do know that almost every player at PSFC is an infantry player at heart, and I know they won't have trouble keeping a Sturgian infball together. FearSpear and NubPuppies are able to make their presence felt on the archer side of things, however FearSpears jitters and ping sometimes prevent him from being on peak performance. The reason I rated their Cav a B+ was because their only stand out cavalry player would be Incanuth, who I consider to be high tier. While some of their infantry players like Small Child, Matt the Lord, and Dirty Savage can flex into cav, I think they do alright, just about. Vermintide may not be the same as Bannerlord, but I believe they can hold off this horde... PSFC should have a good time with the inf fights, and I think that PSFC and KO are even in archery. The main problem will be Incanuth having to deal with both Twitchyy and Jbird unless someone comes on cav to help him.

B Class Teams
Knock Out
Archery: B-
Cavalry: A-
Definitely guys who got an upset win against RCC, and it'd do them wrong to say that they didn't deserve the win. Although, that wasn't RCC's actual team. This Week 5 they have a tough match against against PSFC where on paper it isn't looking too good for them at all. I don't know much about these players, I've very limited scrim experience with them. They'll definitely need to be on their A game, especially their archers and cavalry. If those two can pop off against PSFC, I think KO might be able to compensate for their lack of a consistent answer to the Poughkeepsie inf line.

Honor Bound
Cavalry: B
They've fallen from my A tier list after their really bad defeat against PSFC. They are not sitting as pretty as they were in the earlier stages of this tournament, and they desperately need this win against Alligators with Hats, although that's going to be a very big upset if that happens. The archers need to be able to even the playing field but maybe dismounting the cav or taking out Percival in the early stages of rounds. On paper it does not look good for them.

Ruby
Cavalry: B+
A team who has benefited from the schedule very much so, and as a member of this team I have to agree that we are very top heavy. A lot of our power is put within Landalore and Abuzut, and outside of that Ruby is rather infantry heavy. When the team is working together well they're able to do good things. However Week 5 is almost a lost cause for them... maybe they can take about just one round?

Calradic Legion
Archery: B-
Cavalry: B
The new additions to this teams roster has given it a shot at the playoffs. Their best bet for this Week 5 match up will have to be that Aporta doesn't play. If he doesn't? A few rounds, and dare I say it, an incredible upset win may be on the table. Standard Spy and Scipio need to do good work in the infantry, and Cessna and Lemon need to try to stay alive and not get picked off as easy. If Octavius and Sig can stay alive and support the infantry they might be able to make these rounds close.

C Class Team
Kock Out (KO2)
Infantry: C+
Archery: C
Cavlary C-

Again, very little experience with these guys. I don't think they have the tools they need to have a shout at the playoffs, and overall they're going to need a pretty big upset against RCC. We'll have to see what happens at the end of the week.

Ebdanian Taco Power Rankings (Week 4) (Bracketology)

1st| Unknown

Unknown had clinched a well deserved 1 seed. They can sit back and enjoy the coming week 5 matches while the rest of the bracket unfolds
Archery A+
Key Players| Hancock (A+), Ummmmmmmidk (B+)
Infantry A+
Key Players| MihaWk (A+), Forsaken (A)
Cavalry A
Key Players| Yoshie (A), Chowski (A-)

2nd| Defenders of Faith
With RCC ****ting the bed, DoF can now easily claim the 2 seed and guarantee that they do not have to play Unknown until the finals.
Archery A+
Key Players| Beeflip (A+), Wegnas (A)
Infantry B+
Key Players| Squeaks (A-)
Cavalry A+
Key Players| Surreal (A+), Alejan?ro (A),

3rd| Roaming Cavalry Company
qs6CuS0.png

RCC is virtually locked into the 4 seed. If PSFC slips up they have a chance of sliding into the 3.
Archery A
Key Players| MrWhaleFish (A+) Valr (B+)
Infantry A-
Key Players| Cdjrcxx (A)
Cavalry A
Key Players| Eb (A), Rhine (A-), Ahmed, (A-)

4th| Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
Welcome to the top 4 PSFC! People might take issue with them being higher than AWH and KoA, especially with AWH winning their head to head. Thats completely understandable. Hopefully they will accept my reasoning for why they are so high. Firstly, I think all 3 are very close in skill. Any match between PSFC and KoA or AWH would be very fun to watch with how these teams have been playing recently. I have PSFC higher than both because they are in the best position for the playoffs. If they can beat KO, they are locked into the 3 seed. Being a 3 and playing a 6 the first round is much more advantageous than being a 4 and playing a 5, or being an 8 and playing a 1. Because of this, I like PSFC more going into the playoffs than the others.
Archery B
Key Players| Fearspear (B+)
Infantry A
Key Players| Child (A), MattTheLord, (A), DirtySavage (B+)
Cavalry B
Key Players| Icanuth (B)

Playoff Tier
Playoff Contender| Alligators With Hats
AWH has a put up or shut up match against HB this week. If they win convincingly, they could find themselves as high as 5th with a good match in the first round. If they struggle, their seed could plummet as low as 8th. Lose and the season is over.
Key Players| Sigi (A-), Percival (A-), Sloppy (A-)
Archery A-
Infantry A-
Cavalry B

Playoff Contender| Kingdom of Avalon
Unless a crazy upset happens, KoA will almost definitely be in the playoffs. Unfortunately, due to their absolutely horrible Round Differential, they are virtually guaranteed the 8th seed. That would mean a 1st round match against Unknown and a very uphill battle.
Key Players| Aporta (A+), John (A) Brave (A)
Archery A-
Infantry B-
Cavalry A

Playoff Contender| Ruby Melee Community
RMC has clinched a playoff spot, but that does not mean they have clinched a good seed. Losing 6-0 will likely see them drop all the way down to the 6th seed. Any rounds they can get against DoF will help them immensely.
Key Players| Abuzut (A) Landalore (B+)
Archery A-
Infantry B-
Cavalry B+

Playoff Contender| Knock Out
Knock Out not only pulled off the biggest upset in Bannerlord history up to this point, but has also clinched themselves a playoff birth. Just like RMC, if they stumble this week and get 6-0d, they could fall very far down the seeding. Their match with PSFC will be an infantry brawl and should be fun.
Key Players| JBirdkakaw (A-) Twitchy (A-)
Archery A-
Infantry B
Cavalry B-

Playoffs Contender| Honour Bound
HB is in a tough spot, but they control their own destiny. They need a win or their season is over. I am excited for this match.
Key Players| Chewbacca (A), Dodge (A-)
Archery A
Infantry A-
Cavalry B

Underdog Tier
Underdog| Calradic Legion
Legion needs to do the unthinkable and pull off a huge upset to stay in the playoffs. If Sig can snag another 20 kills per set like he did last week its possible. Pray for Xauna.
Key Players| StandardSpyMain (B+), Octavius (B+), Sig (B+)
Archery B-
Infantry B+
Cavalry B

Underdog| Kock Out
I feel bad for this team. RCC is, to put it bluntly, not happy with how Excuses Bingo went.
Key Players| Handy (B) Sea Raider (B-)
Archery B-
Infantry B
Cavalry C+

Ebdanian Player(s) of the Week.
MattTheLord (21k, 12d, 3a)
Eb (27k, 16d, 13a) In a loss kms

Eb Lunardi's Bracketology!
This is my projection for the playoff seeding based on how I think the matches will go. For tied teams, seeding is determined by round differential. For those who dont know, round differential is simply the amount of rounds a team has won - the amount of rounds a team has lost. A team that has won 21 rounds and lost 10 rounds would have an 11 for RD.

Projected seeding if AWH wins.
1Unknown
2DoF
3PSFC
4RCC
5AWH
6RMC
7KO
8KoA

Projected seeding if HB wins
1Unknown
2DoF
3PSFC
4RCC
5RMC
6KO
7HB
8KoA
Notes
  • If the match between HB and AWH is extremely close, KoA could jump up to the 7 seed.
  • If the match betwen PSFC and KO is very close, KO could jump RMC. If KO wins, they could jump RMC, AWH, PSFC and RCC. If PSFC wins they are guaranteed 3rd, assuming RMC doesn't somehow beat DoF. If PSFC loses they could fall as low as 7th! depending on what amount they lose by and how much ground the lower teams gain.
  • If CL upsets KoA, they will be anywhere from 8th to 6th seed.
  • If RCC chokes again and wins by only 2 rounds or less, AWH can pass them for 4th with a 6-0 win. This would mean nothing because 5-4 play each other 1st round. If RCC chokes AND the KO match is close, RCC could fall as low as 6th.
  • If HB 6-0s AWH, They could jump to 6th if KO loses to PSFC
  • If teams have the same round differential, and have not played each other head to head, Buschholz will be used to break the tie.

Last edited:
Ebdanian Power Rankings (Playoffs!!! Addition)

For class averages, if a team only has one "key player" at a class, I added a fake 78 overall to the average to simulate the lack of bodies at the class in a teams starting lineup.

1st| Unknown
Unknown is the uncontested best team going into the playoffs. Every single team which could reasonably dispute that has lost to them head to head. Only RCC and DoF have even managed to get a round off of them, and both did so in lopsided defeats. Mihawk and Hancock have established themselves as the very best at their respective positions, while Chowski has steadily developed into an elite cavalry as the tournament has progressed. The only perceivable weakness is a comparative drop off in skill after the top 5 players, but the return of vagabonds Kel or Mav would nullify that and remove any hope for the other teams.
Archery 92
Key Players| Hancock (99), Ummmmmmmidk (84)
Infantry 97
Key Players| MihaWk (99), Forsaken (94)
Cavalry 96
Key Players| Yoshie (97), Chowski (95)

2nd| Defenders of Faith
Eeflip and Egnas are 2 of the 4 best archers in Bannerlord. Meanwhile, Eal and Ejanbro create a dynamic duo at cavalry. Ee and Eaks are flexible players who can swap between Infantry and Cavalry as needed. DoF is a team who does not match up well with some of the other top teams on Xauna, but can dominate the other two maps.
Archery 97
Key Players| Beeflip (97), Wegnas (96)
Infantry 82
Key Players| Squeaks (85)
Cavalry 93
Key Players| Surreal (98 ), Alejanbro (92), Wastee (89)

3rd| Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
PSFC claims the 3rd spot by virtue of being the only decent team who managed to avoid the Unknown-DoF meatgrinder that put the other teams back where they belong. They have a favorable matchup with RMC to start the playoffs, but will run into DoF after that. They have the infantry to challenge DoF on Xauna, but the lack of top tier talent at archer and numbers at cav means they will struggle heavily against DoFs lineup on the other maps.
Archery 85
Key Players| Fearspear (85), PuPPies (84)
Infantry 90
Key Players| Matt (93), Child (89), DirtySavage (87)
Cavalry 83
Key Players| Icanuth (87)

4th| Roaming Cavalry Company
Well, this is a team that should have been able to cruise to the semis, but RCC Excuses Bingo means they now have a very uh-oh matchup with AWH. Its a matchup we should be favored in, but the possibility of getting stuck on Xauna for all eternity looms in the back of our minds.
Archery 91
Key Players| MrWhalefish (95), Valarr (87)
Infantry 85
Key Players| Cdjrcxx (92)
Cavalry 90
Key Players| Eb (95), Ahmed (88 ), Rhine (87)

5th| Alligators With Hats
There is no reason for AWH to be scared going into their first playoff week. They have the tools to beat RCC, they just need to avoid the mistakes they made against KoA, a team who often runs very similar compositions. Sloppy and Ruthven are both top tier players who can carry under the correct circumstances. Similar to Unknown, the biggest problem will be finding reliable production out of their 6th man.
Archery 84
Key Players| Percival (90)
Infantry 89
Key Players| Sloppy (93), Canton (84)
Cavalry 85
Key Players| Ruthven (93), Sigi (86 ), Kcin (77)

6th| Ruby Melee Community
The ratings say it all. Abuzut and Landalore have put up absolutely stupid numbers compared to the rest of their team and the rest of the tournament as a whole. Despite being 2/6 of their team, they are responsible 60% of the kills RMC has this tournament.
Archery 89
Key Players| Abuzut (94), Sidepleb (84)
Infantry 75
Key Players| Burger (75), Melon (74)
Cavalry 85
Key Players| Landalore (94), Fyren (76)

7th| Knock Out
This is a team who would not even be in the playoffs had they not beaten RCC, but here they are, not even the bottom seed. KO relies on inf balling and Heavy Infantry more than any team in this tournament, and as such their success is extremely dependent on rolling Xauna.
Archery 81
Key Players| Handy (83)
Infantry 85
Key Players| Twitchyy (87), Salad (85) Lee, (84), Jbirdkakaw (83)
Cavalry 79
Key Players| Vilegaming (79)

8th| Kingdom of Avalon
This has been a completely different team since Aporta became active. Apart from the very first set he played this tournament, every set Aporta has taken part in has been a KoA win.
Archery 88
Key Players| John (91), Bohemond (84)
Infantry 77
Key Players| Scope (78 ), Akabure (75)
Cavalry 95
Key Players| Aporta (97), Brave (93)

Week 5| Honor Bound
HB is an interesting case. They played a very hard schedule, but it was not necessarily an unfair schedule. Both PSFC and AWH were winnable matchups, and if they had won either they would be in the playoffs. At the end of the day, if you cannot get it done against mid tier playoff teams, its tough to justify having a playoff spot. They certainly have talent, it just needs more time to stew and get used to the Bannerlord wonkiness. This is a team which could see a huge resurgence in skill, especially at infantry, depending on the changes and improvements in the upcoming patches.
Archery 92
Key Players| Chewbacca (94), Dodge (90)
Infantry 81
Key Players| PhoenixGold (83), Ghaern (81), Silas (79)
Cavalry 82
Key Players| Coors (85)

Week 5| Calradic Legion
If you are a member of CL, you should really be quite proud of yourself. This is a team that had absolutely zero competitive experience. They SUCKED at the start of this tournament, but they stuck it out and steadily improved over time. Week 5 comes along and they control their own destiny, something which some teams with way more experience and Mount&Blade hours could not say. Not only did they control their own destiny, but they came within a single round of fulfilling it against a good KoA team, who has elite talent and a boatload of competitive experience across multiple classes. For Octavius, the agenda is pretty simple. Find 1 or 2 Archers and Cav who can step up and be good instead of average. That is the only difference between a CL playoff team and a CL early out.
Archery 82
Key Players| Cessna (83), Falmeer (80)
Infantry 82
Key Players| StandardSpyMain (85), Sig (83), Scipio (79)
Cavalry 81
Key Players| Octavius (83)

Not doing players of the week because its probably just aporta again god I hate that guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom