North American Battle of the Blades [NABB]

NABB is a premiere Bannerlord competitive tournament for the community, ran by the community. If you think you have what it takes to skirmish against the very best of the Bannerlord competitive scene then sign up a team today or join the free agency!

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[NABB] Team Power Rankings | Post yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Valarr's Power Rankings

1. Valarr
2. ??
3. Steppe Horse
4. SwissCheeseHoles
5. Beeflip
7. NL c00p
8. My verizon wireless bill
9. KO 1/2

8th| Kingdom of Avalon
This has been a completely different team since Aporta became active. Apart from the very first set he played this tournament, every set Aporta has taken part in has been a KoA win.
Archery 88
Key Players| John (91), Bohemond (84)
Infantry 77
Key Players| Scope (78 ), Akabure (75)
Cavalry 95
Key Players| Aporta (97), Brave (93)
:shock:

Considering Ruby got as far in the tournament as Unknown, probably need to boost most of us up to 90's. That's how it works, right?

1. Beef lionp

2. Everyone else

I don’t want to think about Bannerlord until it’s a half decent game. I’m doing a detox. Sorry guys. Someone should copy the format and keep it going.

Dont worry boys, I will take ebdanians place as no one else could.

1. Overconfidence

2. Self Doubt

3. Power Outages

4. Lack of Wendy's Spicy nugs

SidePleb's Super Squad Rankings... SEMINFINALS!!!!!!
(LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!)
Wow gamers. Wow. Simply put. What an INSANE tournament... Rage quits, upsets, uninstalls, literal fcking flame wars on the forums. All of it comes down to this. I, SidePleb, am here to deliver you my final Super Squad Rankings. All I can say is that I had a great time, and I can't wait to see the end of this tournament. These aren't in any order btw, I'm giving my take on each team.

The Bashful Bladers | Defenders of Faith
Infantry: A
Archery: A+
Cavalry: A+

Well these guys certainly have an opportune situation for them. Unknown, their main rival has been cast aside and eliminated from the tournament. They may not have many dedicated infantry core but it's known that almost all their players can handle themselves. In archery they have some of the best in the North American scene as of now... Wegnas and Beeflip being an intense dual threats, but Beeflip now has truly become a Jack of All Trades. His infantry game being on par with many of the solid infantry players in my opinion, as well as him being able to play cavalry. This man will be a menace for PSFC to keep up with. Wegnas is a good shot and he has great game sense and positioning, FearSpear is going to have an incredibly tough time trying to keep up with him, positioning and shooting wise. Then you got the triple headed hydra on cavalry... Wastee, Alejandro, and Surreal. All 3 of them have skill on par to Incanuth, and mayhap even better. Their team play will have to be on point, and they'll have to keep their eyes on Incanuth, in he's these threes biggest threat. These guys have the Top Dog spot, but that leaves a target on their back. If they don't trip up in the coming game, I think the finals will be a much much easier game for them. On paper, they're definitely the best team right here. But will DoF throw away one of the biggest blessings they got? We'll have to see.

The Heccin Chonkers | Alligators of Faith With Hats
Archery: A-
Cavalry: A

Quite frankly, these guys dunked on RCC. These guys have been in good form as of late, and I wouldn't be surprised if it carries into this game with the true underdogs of these final four, KoA. Alligators of Faith here have a very interesting team composition in my idea. Their two main infantry have to be Canton and Sloppy, although what puts that into crisis is that Canton tends to have identity crisis trying to flex into archer and cavalry with mixed results.. Sloppy is always a solid melee guy, and a good leader for the team in this instance. It's also extremely useful that he has the capability to go into cav. Percival is one of the only archers on the team, but he can perform fine when he runs solo. Ruthven is also a strong leader on cavalry, him being able to consistently perform for his team. Their 6th man is a little flexible, with their being Kcin, Koartz, and givemeawhip. The glaring flaw with AwH is definitely their lack of secondary archer players who can consistently get results. KoA is a game that AwH need to tread carefully in, I could definitely see this game going similar to how Unknown was felled. KoA can be a genuine threat to this team.

The Ultimate Gaymers | Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
Infantry: A+
Archery: B+
Cavalry: A-
(Matt's Request, not me)
Not much room to argue that PSFC's win against RMC was much of a surprise. These guys definitely have showed that they have the mettle it takes to be a semifinalist caliber team, and this coming match up they're going to have to play the best they ever have against DoF. It's evident that PSFC has one of the scariest dedicated infantry lineups in these last 4 teams, due to their huge amounts of practicing recently their cohesion is only getting better. The entirety of their current 5-man lineup is a solid infantry player, with some flexibility class wise. Incanuth in my opinion is an incredibly efficient cav, especially good in the cavalry vs cavalry area. I think that if he catches one of DoF's cav out alone, there's a good chance he could win in that role. Personally, I don't think FearSpear or whoever PSFC manage to pull as archer manage to out shoot Beeflip or Wegnas. Matt the Lord, Small Child, and Dirty Savage are all threats on infantry who are mechanically sound and have game sense. The problem comes when you look at the spot of the 6th man. Due to personnel problems, PSFC are scrambling to not only get someone to play in general, but someone who is able to communicate and adapt to the competitive environment. If PSFC manage to get over this hurdle I think they'll have the momentum and confidence to fully win this whole thing. It's do or die for these guys.

Rage Gamers | Kingdom of Avalon
Infantry: A-

Nobody thought these guys would get this far, but boy how do we have to face the not so harsh reality of this all. After unintentionally tilting Unknown into an early grave, they now face a scary opponent. Scarier than Unknown? We'll have to see... From what I've seen their win has inspired KoA players to practice even more. I think that if KoA have a good showing and play to their strengths, they can win. Anaxon and Thrax have beeen playing good on inf, and Anaxion has been spectacular in the Unk official and the scrims I've seen him in. Brave and Aporta are good at cavalry, and their teamwork can only improve in game. John is a good archer, though as of late I haven't seen him play that class. This team has the tools to win, they just need to be confident in themselves. I feel like getting archer superiority should be the last of KoA's concern, after all there's only one solid archer on AWH's side. Infantry wise I feel like the Alligators have an edge however if Thrax and Anaxion group fight well they could very much hold themselves well in a melee fight.

Honorable Mentions

Dumb Clan | Calradic Legion
These guys nearly had it. They deserved better in my opinion, but it is what it is at the end of the day. I can't wait to see how these guys turn up next tournament.

Excuses Bingo | RCC

GO B!!!!! | Unknown
Simply Go to B guys.

SidePleb's Super Squad Rankings... SEMINFINALS!!!!!!
(LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!)
Wow gamers. Wow. Simply put. What an INSANE tournament... Rage quits, upsets, uninstalls, literal fcking flame wars on the forums. All of it comes down to this. I, SidePleb, am here to deliver you my final Super Squad Rankings. All I can say is that I had a great time, and I can't wait to see the end of this tournament. These aren't in any order btw, I'm giving my take on each team.

The Bashful Bladers | Defenders of Faith
Archery: A+

Well these guys certainly have an opportune situation for them. Unknown, their main rival has been cast aside and eliminated from the tournament. They may not have many dedicated infantry core but it's known that almost all their players can handle themselves. In archery they have some of the best in the North American scene as of now... Wegnas and Beeflip being an intense dual threats, but Beeflip now has truly become a Jack of All Trades. His infantry game being on par with many of the solid infantry players in my opinion, as well as him being able to play cavalry. This man will be a menace for PSFC to keep up with. Wegnas is a good shot and he has great game sense and positioning, FearSpear is going to have an incredibly tough time trying to keep up with him, positioning and shooting wise. Then you got the triple headed hydra on cavalry... Wastee, Alejandro, and Surreal. All 3 of them have skill on par to Incanuth, and mayhap even better. Their team play will have to be on point, and they'll have to keep their eyes on Incanuth, in he's these threes biggest threat. These guys have the Top Dog spot, but that leaves a target on their back. If they don't trip up in the coming game, I think the finals will be a much much easier game for them. On paper, they're definitely the best team right here. But will DoF throw away one of the biggest blessings they got? We'll have to see.

The Heccin Chonkers | Alligators of Faith With Hats
Archery: A-
Cavalry: A

Quite frankly, these guys dunked on RCC. These guys have been in good form as of late, and I wouldn't be surprised if it carries into this game with the true underdogs of these final four, KoA. Alligators of Faith here have a very interesting team composition in my idea. Their two main infantry have to be Canton and Sloppy, although what puts that into crisis is that Canton tends to have identity crisis trying to flex into archer and cavalry with mixed results.. Sloppy is always a solid melee guy, and a good leader for the team in this instance. It's also extremely useful that he has the capability to go into cav. Percival is one of the only archers on the team, but he can perform fine when he runs solo. Ruthven is also a strong leader on cavalry, him being able to consistently perform for his team. Their 6th man is a little flexible, with their being Kcin, Koartz, and givemeawhip. The glaring flaw with AwH is definitely their lack of secondary archer players who can consistently get results. KoA is a game that AwH need to tread carefully in, I could definitely see this game going similar to how Unknown was felled. KoA can be a genuine threat to this team.

The Ultimate Gaymers | Poughkeepsie State Flying Cougars
Infantry: A+
Cavalry: A-
(Matt's Request, not me)
Not much room to argue that PSFC's win against RMC was much of a surprise. These guys definitely have showed that they have the mettle it takes to be a semifinalist caliber team, and this coming match up they're going to have to play the best they ever have against DoF. It's evident that PSFC has one of the scariest dedicated infantry lineups in these last 4 teams, due to their huge amounts of practicing recently their cohesion is only getting better. The entirety of their current 5-man lineup is a solid infantry player, with some flexibility class wise. Incanuth in my opinion is an incredibly efficient cav, especially good in the cavalry vs cavalry area. I think that if he catches one of DoF's cav out alone, there's a good chance he could win in that role. Personally, I don't think FearSpear or whoever PSFC manage to pull as archer manage to out shoot Beeflip or Wegnas. Matt the Lord, Small Child, and Dirty Savage are all threats on infantry who are mechanically sound and have game sense. The problem comes when you look at the spot of the 6th man. Due to personnel problems, PSFC are scrambling to not only get someone to play in general, but someone who is able to communicate and adapt to the competitive environment. If PSFC manage to get over this hurdle I think they'll have the momentum and confidence to fully win this whole thing. It's do or die for these guys.

Rage Gamers | Kingdom of Avalon
Infantry: A-

Nobody thought these guys would get this far, but boy how do we have to face the not so harsh reality of this all. After unintentionally tilting Unknown into an early grave, they now face a scary opponent. Scarier than Unknown? We'll have to see... From what I've seen their win has inspired KoA players to practice even more. I think that if KoA have a good showing and play to their strengths, they can win. Anaxon and Thrax have beeen playing good on inf, and Anaxion has been spectacular in the Unk official and the scrims I've seen him in. Brave and Aporta are good at cavalry, and their teamwork can only improve in game. John is a good archer, though as of late I haven't seen him play that class. This team has the tools to win, they just need to be confident in themselves. I feel like getting archer superiority should be the last of KoA's concern, after all there's only one solid archer on AWH's side. Infantry wise I feel like the Alligators have an edge however if Thrax and Anaxion group fight well they could very much hold themselves well in a melee fight.

Honorable Mentions

Dumb Clan | Calradic Legion
These guys nearly had it. They deserved better in my opinion, but it is what it is at the end of the day. I can't wait to see how these guys turn up next tournament.

Excuses Bingo | RCC

GO B!!!!! | Unknown
Simply Go to B guys.

Looks pretty good still wish you used the music for KO

Back
Top Bottom