Mystery Game..is..Bannerlord?! Epic's Secret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check the page, and look "Free Games" tab. There is a countdown for 7 days for a secret game!

giphy.gif

Exclusive Bannerlord?
Free for a week?

Related Twitter:

What is this clickbait garbage? In no place anywhere does it list anything even remotely related to Mont&Blade, much less Bannerlord. I highly doubt Taleworlds it worried about marketing promotions with other platforms during Early Access. They've stated themselves numerous times they don't view this as a release.

... I... what? Any other "releases" on any other platforms would logically occur after the game actually releases

I don't see anything about Bannerlord being on Epic. WHat are you on about?

"Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99."

If it was free on Epic Store all hell would break loose upon Taleworlds.
But if Epic showered them with enough money i guess it wouldn't be impossible.
They would have double the profits, from Steam release and Epic dosh.

eh, either it's a click-bait attempt, or an attempt of being clever insinuating BL is so broken it may as well be free.

Still a pretty bad attempt regardless.

Ban this guy already.

I am not gonna post again so I just edit this one. BAN THIS GUY FROM THE FORUMS ALREADY
Had to check post history to determine if joking or not and I'm sorry to report to everyone that we've found someone truly special.
When did TW forums become filled with censorship-loving users? and to think the same users consider themselves the pillars of ethics.
To remain on topic, if someone is going to be banned it'd make sense if it was the guy contributing the least to the topic on hand, and that's you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom