Mystery Game..is..Bannerlord?! Epic's Secret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic Store could give me every single game on that Launcher for free and yet i wouldn't bother myself with yet another launcher.
Even tho i can understand why a lot of companies don't like steam for taking such a high cut of the profit, the benefits steam provides outweigh every other launcher by miles.

You realize this is a free mystery game, right? Epic Games frequently give away free games to its users, and that's what this is. Why would TaleWorlds give Bannerlord away for free on a platform it hasn't launched on yet? Why would they even give it away for free during Early Access state, and this soon after release? Besides, the mystery game is already heavily rumored and believed to be GTA V.

I'll leave this thread up until the official reveal has happened just for the sake of it, but you really shouldn't get your hopes up.

You realize this is a free mystery game, right? Epic Games frequently give away free games to its users, and that's what this is. Why would TaleWorlds give Bannerlord away for free on a platform it hasn't launched on yet? Why would they even give it away for free during Early Access state, and this soon after release? Besides, the mystery game is already heavily rumored and believed to be GTA V.

I'll leave this thread up until the official reveal has happened just for the sake of it, but you really shouldn't get your hopes up.

Yes it isn't launched yet, but it will be right. This is the first part of my guess for the mystery game.
Second part is related with supporting capacity with their(EpicGames') sources, especially in server side. I still(previously wrote about this in somewhere) think that EpicGames can provide good services/deals for Taleworlds, thus it can be relased in their store, but also gives great support to Bannerlord, even that soon after Steam-release. This makes all(including steam users) happy.
And, why free for a week? Bannerlord can easly catch new eyes for the store. (again dont forget steam users can be happy with new huge server capacities ie., for this "free week" )

All of these, just a guess.. Or a wish..

I'm not talking about imposible things btw. Possible things ?

+
After i surf around, i saw deleted tweet. Seems like its not Bannerlord..
So..yes..please lock the thread if its not Bannerlord, even thread made on just a guess for Bannerlord at Epic Store.

think that EpicGames can provide good services/deals for Taleworlds
What kind of Service can the Epic Store provide? They are absolutely horrible, if not for the free games and Fortntie no one would ever use it. They split the gaming community in half with their deals. Don't have friendslists for months, you had to re-enter your payment method every single time. Even tho that was clearly not necessary as a few hacks later was proven that they saved all your details on various servers. It spies on your computer and tries to get into steam user folders that not even steam themself have access too. Oh and all that was coded by "accident".
God Damn i hate Epic so f'ing much

What kind of Service can the Epic Store provide? They are absolutely horrible, if not for the free games and Fortntie no one would ever use it. They split the gaming community in half with their deals. Don't have friendslists for months, you had to re-enter your payment method every single time. Even tho that was clearly not necessary as a few hacks later was proven that they saved all your details on various servers. It spies on your computer and tries to get into steam user folders that not even steam themself have access too. Oh and all that was coded by "accident".
God Damn i hate Epic so f'ing much

The only thing that can be bad for me is that "spy codings"/bugs/actions if its true, and still active. Hope its under control as "Google" or other firms' detail capturing mechanisms.. Plus: For the unreal tournament/unreal engine/sources/paragon/opportunities etc EpicGames will being alternative for many users. You can go for anything you want dude.

It seems unclear atm. Im going out, see you soon if its not locked yet :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom