My sig

Should it be kept, and offend some people, or gotten rid of to be replaced by your average-joe quote

• Keep it.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Get rid of it.

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe I didn't freaking think of that, Jez!!!  Get off my case already, I was offended so I reacted, I'm not a freaking saint, I'm human, I react aright?

Diamok, the animal did indeed react on it's own. It was not pushed. Had it been pushed, it would have been on it's side. The dog clearly got excited, and wanted to jump out and join the other dog running, so it jumped out in an attempt to join him, but misjudged the speed of the car, and instead went crashing to the ground.

Keep the signature. You have a right to free speech, and there is no rule against a signature like that.

Naridill said:
diamok said:
hell I could of simply just reported him and demanded he be banned

You actually couldn't.

Umm, yes I could have, doesn't mean he would have been, but I could demand anything I want.

Anyway, thank you Ruthven for removing it.

I shouldn't have to grow thinker skin or get used to this kind of thing, people should just have more respect for each others feelings actually.  Sure, it's the internet and no one cares what anyone thinks on forums, this or the hundred other ones I've been on, I realize that.  It's just sad that someone could get offended, request a solution and it come to all this sort of thing.

Woo soap opera!
Too bad we've already got the fake death episode out of the way though.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Next week on TaleWorlds Soap Opera - Will Lost-Lamb ever admit that Naridill is the lovechild of he and Pavlov? Stay tuned to find out.

I'm scared.

Actually that was your pal Archonsod that removed my sig.

And come on people, get off diamok's case. People have different opinions.

Well, I suppose I should lock this sooner or later, but not just yet. I love the attention.

Hank said:
Diamok, the animal did indeed react on it's own. It was not pushed. Had it been pushed, it would have been on it's side. The dog clearly got excited, and wanted to jump out and join the other dog running, so it jumped out in an attempt to join him, but misjudged the speed of the car, and instead went crashing to the ground.Keep the signature.

You have a right to free speech, and there is no rule against a signature like that.

So that was the image!! I find it hilarious I laugh everytime I see it.

And thanks for actually sticking up for me to Ruthven, that is a rare thing indeed on forums, especially in these circumstances.

Also, happy to give everyone something to get all work up about too. :smile:

diamok said:
And thanks for actually sticking up for me to Ruthven, that is a rare thing indeed on forums, especially in these circumstances.

Also, happy to give everyone something to get all work up about too. :smile:

He reminds me of that *****, Lady Tanith, who complained about us cursing and **** like that.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
I'm actually more hungry than insulted. I wish I had spaghetti bolognaise and garlic bread right now.

Dang it, I just ate chicken and now you've gone and made me feel hungry again....

Yeah, I've got McDonald's, otherwise known as {insert colorful phrase here} in a wrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom