My Persistent Kingdoms Server not save the progress I made on the map

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys!

After a lot of work to host a PK server, I did it! I was happy and I played a lot ...
I closed the server and went to sleep, the next day I had to redo everything I did because the server did not save my progress, I lost my cart full of iron, my coins, my castle, Everything! ... it looks like the map has been reset.
I closed again and opened, continued this problem, tried in various ways to save my game more unsuccessfully ...
I heard that I needed this script, but I can not find it anywhere and I do not know how to put it on my server.
I come here today to ask if there are any gentlemen to help me on this occasion

Graciously
cT

Every time the server closes/restarts, the scene gets reset unless you have scripts that prevent that which is very uncommon. All PK servers reset the scene fully with a server reset.

Additionally, all the money you had was lost due to the fact you have no gear-saving/banking scripts. We are currently working on releasing scripts to the public. Until that happens you will have to acquire scripts from somebody or lease a server from a server host that offers them.

Back
Top Bottom