My Orc's not 100% ****, soooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Pretty much anyone you want, right? When the orcs take over everything, all races and cultures would just be assimilated. In the end, the world will be filled with half orc variants.

A: that's racist
B: Elves and Dwarves do not get along with orcs, and that actually affects your morale if I'm not mistake.

Just go and chase down groups of steppe bandits. You'll get loads of caravan/villagers troops. I don't remember if there's a penalty with using humans and orcs, but even if there is, it's probably only something like -10.

I didn't notice if there was or not and my army is always filled up to max capacity.

My problem isn't technical, its more role play based. Drow is the only thing that would ever actually have a chance of happening, as far as I can tell. Maybe mercenaries too, but I don't know who else would willingly work for an orc warband leader, other than other orcs and the upcoming ogres *more squeeing*.

On a "COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE", is there any way to marry a female companion as a male PC?

They're also allied with the undead faction as well, if you want to go that route. Considering you're playing a beast that probably makes trophies out of dead bodies, the ultimate trophy is raising the dead to fight for you. There are orc clerics/magic users, so it's not like orcs fear sorcery.

Yeah, but look at the thread name. That kind of magic is only used by people who are 101% ****. That means they contain more **** than pure **** does.

Back
Top Bottom