Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Kristal9

Recruit
Summary: After I disband any party from my clan, they start travel between my two castles again and again, they made more then dozens circles and they persist to travel between those two castles.
How to Reproduce: To disband any party from my clan.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I didn't use them.
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RXT 4070
GPU Driver Version: 551.23
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D
RAM: DDR4 16GB
Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung Evo 970 500GB

Hey, can you please share your save file before the disband via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please share your save file before the disband via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I sent this save file to you. There are two parties, if you disband any of them they will travel between those two castles endlessly.

Hey, i have forwaded the save file to the QA team for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

It looks like you removed all troops before disbanding them? Are you able to give them some troops while they are stuck in the loop? This should make them go offload at the nearest garrison as normal and disband.

It looks like you removed all troops before disbanding them? Are you able to give them some troops while they are stuck in the loop? This should make them go offload at the nearest garrison as normal and disband.
Yes, I removed all troops from them before disbanding them. But unfortunately when I added them 50 units, it didn't solve the problem.

I've the similar issue, it only happened after I got a fief (and a Kingdom not sure if it's relevant). Before that they'd disband normally after few days. Now that Vlandia declared war on me, it's really hard to defend without my parties.

Yes, I removed all troops from them before disbanding them. But unfortunately when I added them 50 units, it didn't solve the problem.
Ah, I've only had it once and that worked for me, got them back over 50% troop capacity, then after a while standing they went to a village recruited a few more soldiers and then disbanded at my town.

Back
Top Bottom