• no

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • dont think on it. its your first mod

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. This is swadii. Cause swadii loves attention. And what are we feeding him with right now? attention.. 100% on that this is Swadii

Cruger said:
this is now declared the fastest growing tread in the history of forum.taleworlds.net (or am i wrong?)

No, that record belongs to the 'Female stock of Taleworlds is officially devided', thread. 14 pages in two hours, I think.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Cruger said:
this is now declared the fastest growing tread in the history of forum.taleworlds.net (or am i wrong?)

No, that record belongs to the 'Female stock of Taleworlds is officially devided', thread. 14 pages in two hours, I think.

well.. i belive this can steal the glorius title

Cruger said:

Dear god...

Cruger said:

well then lets all get to posting

Cruger said:
this is now declared the fastest growing tread in the history of forums.taleworlds.net (or am i wrong?)

You are. You should have the seen the release thread for v1.00. That was epic.

And Hanzce, you don't need to be a PC NERD like us to change IP. It's not difficult at all. The fact you know what IP is (hence why you asked how you could be here with an IP ban) shows you're not a dullard when it comes to these things.

Told you this is a ****ing Crusade!
Lord_Hanzce said:
Ambalon said:
Cruger said:

:lol:

Just give up Hanzce, we know how you are, besides a dinamic IP changes every time your router is turned off

no i never turned of the router and im not an PC NERD that can change IP.

Oh stop acting like a retarder 2 year old. Anyone who has internet knows that his IP is changed every time he resets the router...

Astor said:
Cruger said:
this is now declared the fastest growing tread in the history of forums.taleworlds.net (or am i wrong?)

You are. You should have the seen the release thread for v1.00. That was epic.

And Hanzce, you don't need to be a PC NERD like us to change IP. It's not difficult at all. The fact you know what IP is (hence why you asked how you could be here with an IP ban) shows you're not a dullard when it comes to these things.

dont you mean swadii

vaegir_hunter said:
Cruger said:

well then lets all get to posting

i really think we should.. so that the attemp to a comeback from swadii will never be forgotten

I had a nice long lol, while reading his grammar and lame excuses. But I have few questions.
Who is "Swadii?"
Why did he get banned?

vadermath said:
Told you this is a ****ing Crusade!
Lord_Hanzce said:
Ambalon said:
Cruger said:

:lol:

Just give up Hanzce, we know how you are, besides a dinamic IP changes every time your router is turned off

no i never turned of the router and im not an PC NERD that can change IP.

Oh stop acting like a retarder 2 year old. Anyone who has internet knows that his IP is changed every time he resets the router...

I didn't and i bet theres a few other billion who don't

vaegir_hunter said:
Kessu said:
I had a nice long lol, while reading his grammar and lame excuses. But I have few questions.
Who is "Swadii?"
Why did he get banned?

good question

It was actually Swadii, and he got banned for spamming, stealing of other peoples modding materials without permission, and generally, being annoying. So stay in school, kids!

vaegir_hunter said:
Kessu said:
Who is "Swadii?"
Why did he get banned?

good question

It was actually Swadii, and he got banned for spamming, stealing of other peoples modding materials without permission, and generally, being annoying. So stay in school, kids!

Ok, Thanks for the quick reply! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom