• dont think on it. its your first mod

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord_Hanzce said:
and why does you peoples calling him Swadii/TheWarlord   Why two names

He joined as Swadii I think and got his username changed to TheWarlord when he started "The Warlords" mod.

Rath0s said:
Relax people, I have spoken with Lord_Hanzce, we are both norwegians, and he is not swadii/ the warlord.

And I think swadii would start posting why he got banned and so on.

swadii was norwegian aswell.. just saying  :roll:

EDIT: to slow  :evil:

Yeah, I consider this highly suspicious because a) I don't buy his 'same class' thing, b) he has the same mod thing, and Swadii was notorious for being incredably unimaginative, c) he has the same writing style, and d) just the fact that Swadii might use this account to continue his modding catastrophe's is enough to get you banned.

Now, there's another thing not many of noticed. He keeps on trying to convince us that this is his first "mod" a bit too much. He even added an option with it in his poll... ****, he's training us to be detectives or something...the world would be a better place if criminals were so stupid.

Well, tell me; was this UFO game a free, web-based thing of the sort, or not? Because, it seems odd that a whole class would actually go out and get enough money just to buy a game.

vadermath said:
Now, there's another thing not many of noticed. He keeps on trying to convince us that this is his first "mod" a bit too much. He even added an option with it in his poll... ****, he's training us to be detectives or something...the world would be a better place if criminals were so stupid.

lol if it was prisons would be just a little full :grin:

Lord_Hanzce said:
if i was Swadii/Warlord how can i then make an account if im banned with the IP

There are plenty of ways of evading an IP ban - using a different connection, for instance. IP bans are hardly ironclad.

LASTEST NEWS:... he "forgot" giving credits for shield bash, morale and formations... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom