Resolved My engine_config. folder in my game files just disapeared

Users who are viewing this thread

AntrixGT1

Recruit
Hey guys!
I've bought Bannerlord recently. I was playing for few hours and not gonna lie, I've used cheat codes. I've downloaded Developers Console from Nexus and changed cheat value from 0 to 1. Everything worked fine, I had no problems with gameplay or even activating commands like adding denars or units. Until today. I've launched my game in the morning, played for about 1 hour or so, and then the game crashed. I dont have any screenshot but I think there was a problem with synchronizing files or something like that. I clicked fix button but nothing happened. I launched the game again but couldnt use any command. I went into files but there was no Config folder and no engine_config folder. The game is working well, but the FPS are dropping radically sometimes. For example when Im in lords hall. I made fike cohesion on Steam but It didnt help. What should I do now? Is there any way to get those files back? Im waiting for your replies
AntrixGT1

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom