Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.4.17949
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
When i try to launch the game through the launcher it always says that application faced a problem, I tried deleting folders that were mentioned in many tutorials like: languages files, Config in documents, nothing has helped.

I found out that i can launch the game by simply opening TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe in folder where steam launcher is, but there is a problem, cause i cannot play with any other module, cause it just simply opens game, no launcher mentioned. Of course when I tried to play it through the launcher, even without any other module i can turn on, it also didn't work.

I found out i can open the game using CMD command, but it only worked when i typed to launch with only the vanilla mods (Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat).

The command i used to play with the mod "Birth and Death options" (D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client>Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*BirthandDeathOptions*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat) didn't work, also the information that ,,application faced a problem"

Also used CMD and the same command but on other applications of Bannerlord here, like ,,Bannerlord.Native.exe" but also they weren't working or they did, but no mods were used in the game.

Crash report when I tried to launch the game through the steam without the "Birth and Death options": 2023-05-26_21.12.02_ef5f29bacac9ff6d35e2a5bb417393be.

How to Reproduce: Launching my game
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.3179
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 Cpu @ 3.00GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Prime B250M-PLUS ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Back
Top Bottom