Muted ... For what?!

Users who are viewing this thread

If you mute a player, please tell us for what?

Now I'm muted until the 13, and dont know why.

Gonna be problematic to coordinate ingame tactics...

***ID: bowfreak#308

You are totally right - But "no", I don't want to.

I want to know why, because people are different - One person can think something is offensive, and the other doesn't.

We just need the info to know why, makes it alot easier to digest and possibly to have in mind in the future.

But thanks for your constructive feedback :smile:

You are totally right - But "no", I don't want to.

I want to know why, because people are different - One person can think something is offensive, and the other doesn't.

We just need the info to know why, makes it alot easier to digest and possibly to have in mind in the future.

But thanks for your constructive feedback :smile:

Well, you already seem to have figured it out.
You offended someone.

It's very easy to offend SOMEONE - Everyone seems to be offended by little things now a days.

Could be nice to know the reason.

Probably a feature you should have when a ban from chat happens.

With that I agree, a reason for a mute, ban or kick should always be provided.

Those penalty's often get applied because admin's feel that the shown behavior isn't up to code. But how can you correct your behavior if you don't know what you did wrong.

Its very easy to be in violation here as they don't have a set consistency other than the subjective judgement of the in-guys under @Janus; A elitism and Groupthink culture.

Yup, the whole global moderation "feature" was a mistake in my opinion: in Warband, server owners could decide if they wanted to ban someone and it worked perfectly well. I really hope they scrap it after private servers become a thing (most likely never).

Its very easy to be in violation here as they don't have a set consistency other than the subjective judgement of the in-guys under @Janus; A elitism and Groupthink culture.
I can see why you would think so, @Cri11e, since your judgement is clearly terrible. Just FYI, I'm rarely involved in moderation decisions, mainly in regards to forumadmin e-mails (providing some input towards the eventual global moderator decisions regarding those since I more actively handled moderation for several years on the forums here), more sensitive matters such as IP lookups and e-mail address checks, and forum server related issues.

By all means, though, keep your grudge stoked over that single warning point you received on the forums here with no associated consequences, which has apparently affected you so deeply. :smile:

Muting me for what? For speaking my mind? I thought this was america huh, isn't this America!? I'm sorry, I thought this was America!

Muting me for what? For speaking my mind? I thought this was america huh, isn't this America!? I'm sorry, I thought this was America!
1f9.png

I can see why you would think so, @Cri11e, since your judgement is clearly terrible. Just FYI, I'm rarely involved in moderation decisions, mainly in regards to forumadmin e-mails (providing some input towards the eventual global moderator decisions regarding those since I more actively handled moderation for several years on the forums here), more sensitive matters such as IP lookups and e-mail address checks, and forum server related issues.

By all means, though, keep your grudge stoked over that single warning point you received on the forums here with no associated consequences, which has apparently affected you so deeply. :smile:
Good to see you're still interested in my comments, since you fled last time I confronted you about your professionalism :smile:
I'm just a normal consumer, Janus. Don't worry about me, no need to reply to my comments, I'm just expressing factual observations.

Feel free to remove the warning on my account, though, who is still there shining ever so brightly; I thought you said it would be gone by now?

Good to see you're still interested in my comments, since you fled last time I confronted you about your professionalism :smile:
I'm just a normal consumer, Janus. Don't worry about me, no need to reply to my comments, I'm just expressing factual observations.

Feel free to remove the warning on my account, though, who is still there shining ever so brightly; I thought you said it would be gone by now?
Since you keep @ mentioning me every once in a while on your silly escapades against the tyrannical forum moderation team, it gives me a notification each time, as you surely know, so I decided to give you another reply this time and help you feel noticed. You're welcome.

The warning is not going away, your account is forever and indelibly stained by it, as you apparently see it. The potential effect of the warning point went away in a month, though, which would only have an effect if 3 more warning points had been added within that time period. I'll just direct you here again on how warning points work:

That's just a record of a warning, not a warning. Confused? You will be after this episode of....
If you were really trolly you could purposefully collect them after they expire. I'm sure some people are waiting for an expiration so they can go tell someone off or such!

I have to say I really like the set up on games like Dark Souls PVP where there's no direct communication (other then emotes). If someone wants to be a salty little baby they have to actually look you up and Email you about it, which can be prevented too. This means at best you have a funny scrapbook of all the little salt goblins and at worst you have a strong record of bad behavior or harassment.

Since you keep @ mentioning me every once in a while on your silly escapades against the tyrannical forum moderation team, it gives me a notification each time, as you surely know, so I decided to give you another reply this time and help you feel noticed. You're welcome.

The warning is not going away, your account is forever and indelibly stained by it, as you apparently see it. The potential effect of the warning point went away in a month, though, which would only have an effect if 3 more warning points had been added within that time period. I'll just direct you here again on how warning points work:

Dude stop baning people! We play captain with our clan, we gave you so many solutions and reports, we are good testers. Our members have thousands game in Bannerlord and you ban us from time to time. You are detached from reality - you dont know what your own game looks like. Accidentialy team killing in captain is normal thing in big battles - every experienced player knows that but noobs didnt know and report...

Today Players reported me because i fought to the end - i had still chance to win, im experienced - they were angry because of waiting and did mass report on me.

I know there are sometimes some players who using glitch and they really need some warning but come on - stop ban ppl because of some noobs reported everyone who they dont like.

Unban everyone who is already banned or you gonna lose players and there will be only empty servers...

Inappropriate behavior (harassing staff)

I @ you so people can be informed of who you are just by hovering over the link, sorry?
You can just ''ignore'' option me to prevent the notification, ignorance is bliss right?

But if you ever want help to reach an higher intrinsic understanding of communication, I'll be around.
I'll even offer my services as a Moderator, I'm not unreasonable nor prideful. You can tell if you had read our exchanges genuinely.

Now stop answering my comments, unless there is some actual reason to do so..

I'll just direct you here again on how professionalism work:

Back
Top Bottom